DUBLIN, March 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Autonomous Underwater Vehicles: Global Markets to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report encompasses the current status and future prospects of the four types of AUVs: portable, lightweight, heavyweight and large vehicles. It looks at six application segments: search and salvage; inspection, maintenance, repair of offshore oil and gas pipelines; military and defense; hydrographic surveys; scientific research; and deep-sea mining. It covers four regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of world (ROW).
The report identifies and evaluates those AUV markets with high growth potential. It also quantifies the important market developments for the sensors used in AUVs.
The report also covers the many issues concerning the future prospects for the AUV technologies business, and covers in detail the corporate strategies and key economic and technological issues.
For many of the main players in the AUV market, their competitive position is practically guaranteed due to protected and patented technologies used by OEMs. The companies that sell AUVs on the international market include Kongsberg Maritime, Hydroid (now a wholly owned subsidiary of Kongsberg Maritime), Bluefin Robotics (now a subsidiary of General Dynamics Mission Systems), Teledyne Gavia (previously known as Hafmynd), International Submarine Engineering (ISE) Ltd., Atlas Elektronik and OceanScan.
Manufacturers of AUVs for each sector must adhere to standards conforming to each targeted user country and follow statutory and mandatory guidelines for acceptance. The U.S., Europe and Japan have stringent standards concerning AUVs in targeted applications.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 67 data tables and 37 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Specific information on the major types of AUV architecture, features, and technology
- Segmentation of the market based on technology type, end user, application, and geography
- A detailed patent analysis, especially pertaining to new developments
- Coverage of the purchasing trends, acceptance of new technologies, product shortcomings, unmet needs, and other information regarding market dynamics
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Klein Marine Systems, Inc., National Oceanography Centre, Phoenix International Holdings Inc., iXBlue and International Submarine Engineering Ltd.
- 2G Robotics Inc.
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Atlas Maridan Aps
- Boston Engineering Corp.
- Deepocean Group
- Deepwater Buoyancy
- Develogic Gmbh
- ECA Robotics
- Eiva A/S
- Evologics Gmbh
- Fraunhofer Institute of Optronics, System Technologies And ImaGE Exploitation
- Fugro N.V.
- Gabri S.R.L.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.
- Hydroid Inc.
- International Submarine Engineering Ltd.
- Ixblue Inc.
- Kearfott Corp.
- Klein Marine Systems Inc.
- Kongsberg Maritime As
- Kraken Robotics Inc.
- Linkquest Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd
- National Oceanography Centre
- Norwegian Defence Research Establishment
- Oceaneering International
- Oceanserver Technology Inc.
- Optimal Ranging
- Paroscientific Inc.
- PCO AG
- Phoenix International Holdings Inc.
- Phoenix Marine Company Inc.
- Prevco Subsea LLC
- Sea-Bird Scientific
- Subsea 7
- Swire Seabed As
- Teledyne Marine
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Ysi Integrated Systems & Services Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8c4p2g/global_autonomous?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets