NEW YORK, April 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05764866/?utm_source=PRN
Global benzene capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next five years from around 60 mtpa in 2018 to more than 70 mtpa by 2023.More than 35 planned and announced benzene plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia and Middle East over the next five years.
Zhejiang Rongsheng Holding Group Co Ltd, Petroleo Brasileiro SA and Fujian Tongkun Group Co Ltd are the top three companies in terms of planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global benzene capacity outlook by region
- Global benzene capacity outlook by country
- Benzene planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major benzene producers globally
- Global benzene capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global benzene capital expenditure outlook by country.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned benzene plants globally
- Understand regional benzene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global benzene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of benzene capacity data.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05764866/?utm_source=PRN
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001