DUBLIN, May 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Benzene Market: Plant Capacity, Production, Operating Efficiency, Demand & Supply, Technology, Competition, Trade, Customer & Price Intelligence Market Analysis, 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Benzene demand is anticipated to grow at a healthy CAGR of 2.9% during the forecast period. Growing consumption of Benzene derivatives in the automotive industry for manufacturing synthetic rubber has increased Benzene demand in the global market and demand is anticipated to increase further due to robust growth in the automotive market.
A growing demand for rubber processing chemicals, nylon reins and synthetic fibers is also driving the downstream market for Benzene derivatives. Ethylbenzene which is one of the derivatives of Benzene, finds application in producing styrene and growing demand of styrene-based polymers such as polystyrene, styrene-acrylonitrile reins, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene rubber in the disposable medical devices and consumer electronics is also boosting the Benzene market globally.
Amongst the five regions (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa and South America), Asia Pacific region holds the largest volume share of the global Benzene market. Recently, working from home imposed by the government due to COVID-19 could affect gasoline demand. Moreover, working from home is contributing to greater usage of home food delivery, online shopping, electronic devices and electrical appliances which will contribute towards the demand of Benzene during the forecast period.
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective was to evaluate and forecast Benzene capacity, production, demand and demand-supply gap globally.
- To categorize Benzene demand based on end-use, region and sales channel.
- To study company shares in the Global Benzene Market.
- To identify major customers of Benzene globally.
- To evaluate and forecast Benzene pricing in the Global Benzene Market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Global Benzene Market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in the Global Benzene Market.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders, such as Benzene manufacturers, distributors, importers and end-users. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
In this report, the Global Benzene Market has been segmented into the following categories:
- Market, by End-Use - Ethylbenzene, Cumene, Cyclohexane, Nitrobenzene and Others (Linear Alkyl Benzene, Maleic Anhydride etc.)
- Market, by Sales Channel - Direct/Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Other Channel Sales
- Market, by Region - APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, South America
- Market, by Region
- APAC - China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, India
- Europe - Germany, France, Russia, Belgium, Spain, United Kingdom
- North America - United States, Mexico, Canada
- MEA - Saudi Arabia, Iran, South Africa
- South America - Brazil, Argentina, Chile
- Competition Outlook: Outlook of leading 10 players based on product portfolio, market pricing, average selling price, sales footprint, etc.
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in the Global Benzene Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product & Technology Overview
2. Global Benzene Outlook, 2015-2030
2.1. Capacity, By Volume
2.3. Operating Efficiency
3. Global Benzene Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
3.1. By End Use (Ethylbenzene, Cumene, Cyclohexane, Nitrobenzene, Others)
3.2. By Sales Channel (Direct/Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Other Channel Sales)
3.3. By Region
3.4. By Company
4. APAC Benzene Outlook, 2015-2030
4.1. Capacity, By Volume
4.3. Operating Efficiency
5. APAC Benzene Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
5.1. By End Use (Ethylbenzene, Cumene, Cyclohexane, Nitrobenzene, Others)
5.2. By Sales Channel (Direct/Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Other Channel Sales)
5.3. By Country (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, India)
6. China Benzene Outlook, 2015-2030
6.1. Capacity, By Volume
6.3. Operating Efficiency
7. China Benzene Demand-Supply Scenario, 2015-2030, By Volume
8. China Benzene Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
8.1. By End Use (Ethylbenzene, Cumene, Cyclohexane, Nitrobenzene, Others)
8.2. By Sales Channel (Direct/Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Other Channel Sales)
8.3. By Region
9.1. Weekly (Historical)
9.2. Monthly (Historical)
9.3. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Company Profiles
10.1.1. Basic Details
10.1.3. Segmental/Product Information
10.1.4. Expansion Plans
10.1.5. SWOT Analysis
10.1.6. Key Strategy
11. Top News/Deals
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & developments
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- China National Petroleum Corporation (Sinopec)
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- GS Caltex
- Haldia Petrochemicals
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- JXTG Holdings
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/93i5oj
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets