NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
About Blister Packaging
The pharmaceutical industry employs blister packaging to pack medicines and small medical devices as it reduces production time and offers increased product protection. The adoption of this packaging solution is the highest in this industry because of rapid growth in the demand for tamper-evident and convenient packaging. Blister packaging protects solid dose pharmaceuticals from oxygen, moisture, odor and also enhances shelf life. Blister packaging will gain popularity because of its flexibility to the unit-dose format with high visibility, expanded label content, and implicit track and trace features.
Technavio's analysts forecast the global blister packaging market to grow at a CAGR of 5.81% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global blister packaging market for 2016-2020. The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed profiling of the major vendors across the value chain of the global blister packaging market.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
- North America
Technavio's report, Global Blister Packaging Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Cost reduction through automation - For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Adverse effects of PVC films
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Smart blister packaging - For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03273512-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001