SEATTLE, Jan. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cannabis beverage market was valued at around US$ 205 million in 2018, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 38.3% over the forecast period (2019-2027).
Key Trends and Analysis of the Cannabis Beverage Market:
The global cannabis beverage market has witness a rapid growth in terms of value and volume, in the past few years. Increasing penetration of cannabis-based products in the market, owing to the rising awareness among consumers regarding the medical and therapeutic benefits of cannabis is expected to favor the market growth. On account of the rise in consumption of cannabis, market players are developing food products infused with cannabis extracts. These include cannabis infused beverages which are healthier alternatives to common methods of cannabis consumption such as smoking and vaping.
Request for Sample PDF copy @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/3390
Key Market Takeaways:
- The global cannabis beverage market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 38.3% over the forecast period (2019-2027). Increasing demand for cannabis infused food & beverage products and increasing focus on offering new cannabis beverages which contain organic ingredients are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period. This is mainly due to increasing health concerns as well as awareness regarding calorie-intake among consumers.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the global cannabis beverage market is segmented into convenience stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets, and online. Among these, the online segment accounted for a significant market revenue share in the global cannabis beverage market in 2018, owing to enhanced convenience and availability of varied product choices. Legalization of cannabis in different countries such as U.S., Canada and Mexico, for both recreational and medicinal purposes, has created better opportunities for licensed supermarkets and hypermarkets to display their cannabis-based products without restrictions.
- Among region, the market in Europe is expected to witness for substantial growth in terms of value in the next few years. Governments in countries such as Germany, France, Italy and others have legalized the use and possession of cannabis based products for medical purposes. Increasing social acceptance for cannabis beverages over alcohol among consumers is expected to fuel growth of the global cannabis beverage market in the region in coming years.
- One of the key challenges for manufacturers is to dilute the taste of different cannabis extracts used during infusion. Cannabis possesses a distinct grassy and pungent odor which is required to be weakened by addition of flavorings, food additives and taste enhancers. Companies are focused on research and development of distillates of the cannabis extracts which can dampen the peculiar flavor and odor of cannabis in the beverages.
- Furthermore, several key players are focused on partnerships, in order to expand their presence. For instance, in Jan 2020, High Tide Inc., a Canadian based, manufacturer and wholesale distributor of cannabis based products and smoking accessories, acquired Canna Cabana, a supplier of cannabis products in Canada. The acquisition was done with an aim of increasing High Tide Inc.'s market presence in the retail sector.
Major players operating in the global cannabis beverage market include—
MedReleaf Corp., Cronos Group Inc., GW Pharmaceuticals, Plc., CannTrust Holdings Inc., VIVO Cannabis Inc., Tilray Inc., General Cannabis Corporation, Koios Beverage Corporation, New Age Beverages Corporation, Dutch Windmill Spirits, Heineken, The Supreme Cannabis Company, and SK Rodnik.
Buy this Report (Single User License) @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/3390
- Global Cannabis Beverage Market, By Product Type:
- Marijuana Tea
- Cannabis Soda
- Cannabis Coffee & Cold brew
- Global Cannabis Beverage Market, By End-Use:
- Restaurants & Cafes
- Global Cannabis Beverage Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Convenience Stores
- Global Cannabis Beverage Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Middle East & Africa
Didn't find what you were looking for? Here are similar topics:
Cold Pressed Juice Market
Growing awareness regarding the health benefits of cold-pressed juice coupled with rising health-conscious consumers around the globe is primarily fueling the market growth of cold-pressed juice. The cold-pressed juices include hydraulic press and no additional heat or oxygen is used during the production that means it preserves the nutrients of juice that are present in the juice. This factor is expected to propel the market growth of the cold-pressed juice.
U.S. Bottled Water Market
The growing focus of manufacturers in launching the eco-friendly packaging solution of water is expected to augment the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in July 2019, PepsiCo just announced that it will start rolling out its popular Aquafina water in aluminum cans in 2020 subjected to rising concern about global, non-recyclable waste mounts, the move comes as the brand's biggest attempt to reduce single-use plastic containers as aluminum is easier to recycle than many materials and is already recycled more often than other similar packaging types.
India Alcohol Market
Rising number of millennial population and changing lifestyle patterns is a major driver in case of the growth of India alcohol market. For instance, as per the India Brand Equity Foundation, in September 2018, millennials constituted 47% of the total Indian working population which will lead to an increasing disposable income. Moreover, the increasing demand for cafes, bars, are thereby expected to lead to an increased demand for alcohol during the forecast period.
Mr. Raj Shah
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98154
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Coherent Market Insights