NEW YORK, Aug. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Gas Processing Plants - Africa to Experience Most Capacity Growth
Globally, the gas processing industry is expected to grow by around 13% over the next four years. Among regions, Africa and the Middle East lead in terms of planned gas processing capacity additions by 2021. Among companies, National Iranian Oil Company, Gazprom, and Saudi Aramco would lead in terms of capacity additions. Gazprom also leads in terms of capital expenditure on new planned projects, with over US$12 Billion is expected to be spent by 2021. The Amur terminal in Russia and the Prudhoe Bay II terminal in the US are the largest planned processing plants globally in terms of capacity by 2021.
A total of 49 new gas processing plants were announced since the previous report was published in August 2016. Of these, 29 are in North America, seven in Asia, six in the Middle East, two each in Africa and the Former Soviet Union (FSU) and South America, and one in the Caribbean. Two projects were canceled globally since the previous report was published in August 2016. One was the Gloucester plant in Oceania and the other was the Sullom Voe processing plant in Europe.
A total of eight projects were stalled since the previous report. Of these, six are in North America, with one each in Europe and the Middle East. The Middle East is expected to add the highest gas processing capacity by 2021, about 21.9 bcfd with 34 planned projects. North America follows, with the planned additions of 12.6 bcfd of capacity through 86 projects.
A total of US$100.3 Billion is expected to be spent for planned new-build gas processing plants. The Middle East and the FSU lead globally in terms of capital expenditure (capex) over the next four years. The two regions are expected to spend US$27.7 Billion and US$22.6 Billion on additions of planned processing capacity, respectively. Russia and the US are expected to be the top spenders on new-build gas processing plants, with US$15 Billion and US$12.9 Billion to be spent by 2021, respectively.
Among companies, Gazprom has the highest proposed capex for planned projects during the 2017-2021 period, of US$12.4 Billion. National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) is expected to add the most gas processing capacity among companies by 2021, of 4.9 bcfd.
The report "Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Gas Processing Plants - Africa to Experience Most Capacity Growth" provides annual breakdown of capital expenditure on planned (new-build) gas processing plants for the period 2017 to 2021. Also provides planned (new-build) global gas processing capacity additions by key countries and companies. Moreover, this report provides the details of major global planned gas processing plants up to 2021.
Companies mentioned in this report: Enbridge Inc., PGNiG SA, Thunder Creek Gas Services, LLC, Iranian Central Oil Fields Co, National Iranian South Oil Company, MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P, Blue Racer Midstream, LLC, Enable Midstream Partners, LP, ONEOK Partners, L.P.
- Up-to-date global gas processing capacity data by major regions, forecast of planned capacity additions up to 2021
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on planned (new-build) gas processing plants for the period 2017 to 2021
- Planned (new-build) global gas processing capacity additions by key countries and companies
- Capital expenditure spending on new build gas processing plants by key countries and companies in a region
- Details of major global planned gas processing plants up to 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Keep abreast of key global planned gas processing plants
- Assess your competitor's planned gas processing plants and capacities
- Obtain the most up to date information available on global gas processing plants
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global gas processing industry
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global planned gas processing terminals
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04978254/Global-Capacity-and-Capital-Expenditure-Outlook-for-Gas-Processing-Plants-Africa-to-Experience-Most-Capacity-Growth.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001