NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Carbon black is a deep black colored powder with reinforcing, tinting and conductive properties which are utilized across various sectors. Tyre industry is the largest customer of carbon black, wherein it is used to improve strength and longevity of automotive tyres by increasing tensile strength and abrasion resistance. However, global carbon black market is witnessing increased penetration of specialty carbon black which provides sharp color and enhanced conductivity, viscosity and UV protection. Increasing demand for specialty carbon black has prompted leading carbon black manufacturers to either increase their production capacity in the segment or convert the production line for standard carbon black to specialty carbon black. Increasing investment in tyre industry coupled with rising demand for specialty products is anticipated to propel growth in global carbon black market through 2020.
According to "Global Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", global carbon black market is expected surpass USD25 billion by 2020, driven by rising demand from tyre industry, in addition to construction and manufacturing sectors which use carbon black to provide strength to industrial rubber compounds and other equipment. Global carbon black market is highly competitive, with all major players investing heavily in R&D to improve the quality of their product. The three largest players in the market are Birla Carbon, Cabot Corporation and Orion Engineered Carbons. Region-wise, the market is dominated by Asia-Pacific, wherein majority of the demand emanates from emerging economies such as China and India, on account of expanding tyre manufacturing facilities and growth in construction sector. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to maintain its dominance in the market through 2020, with tyre manufacturers shifting production base to developing countries in the region. "Global Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to global carbon black market:
- Global Carbon Black Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type, By Application, By Company
- Regional Analysis – North America, South America, APAC, Europe & Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global carbon black market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, hardware equipment manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with carbon black suppliers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03039940-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001