DUBLIN, Nov. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwnvsc/global_cell) has announced the addition of the "Global Cell Counting Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This report is focused on the global cell counting market and its predicted growth for the 2015 - 2019 period. The report states that the CAGR of this market is poised to grow by over 7% during the next four years.
Cell counters are devices used to determine live or dead cells concentration and to help count blood cells in biological samples. This market is estimated to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period and is positively influenced by factors like the growing establishment of diagnostic centers in rural areas.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global cell counting market?
- What are the Key Market trends impacting the growth of the global cell counting market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global cell counting market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global cell counting market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global cell counting market?
- EMD Millipore
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Agappe Diagnostics
- Beckman Coulter
- EKF Diagnostic
- ERBA Mannheim
- Horiba Scientific
- Human Diagnostics
- Logos Biosystem
- Melet Schloesing Laboratories
- Nihon Kohden
- Olympus LifeScience Solution
- Sysmex Corporation
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Cell counting equipment for HIV
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Market segmentation by product
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
PART 17: Appendix
PART 18: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwnvsc/global_cell
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets