Sep 20, 2021, 17:45 ET
DUBLIN, Sept. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Cellular Health Screening Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Test Type (Single Test Panels, Multi-test Panels), by Sample Test (Blood, Saliva) by Collection Sites (Home, Hospitals), and Segment Forecasts, 2021-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cellular health screening market size is expected to reach USD 3.47 billion by 2028 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3%
The rising adoption of telomere performance programs and increased awareness regarding the importance of Healthy Adjusted Life Expectancy (HALE) are anticipated to be major factors boosting the market growth during the forecast period.
In the recent past, an increasing number of individuals have been utilizing cellular health screening tests, such as telomere tests, to understand biomarkers of cell aging. Tests such as those facilitating insights into telomere length and activity have proven to provide data on lifestyle and stress factors.
Several studies have proved that chronic and acute stress causes cell aging. Physical activity, sleep & psychological disorders, and drinking & smoking habits cause changes in cellular aging differently. The use of telomere test provides insights into metabolic and genetic diseases providing clinicians with early diagnosis and timely & personalized treatment plans for patients. Thus, rising awareness and growing research surrounding cellular screening have led to increased demand for kits and tests, facilitating market growth in recent years.
The need for research on cellular screening has increased owing to its various uses in preventive health and its ability to understand correlations between telomere length and aging. Bio cell-based screenings are mostly recommended over a period of time, facilitating patients to compare results and understand what changes are to be undertaken. Tracking these changes in cellular health in between screenings facilitates immediate changes to be implemented in terms of health protocols and overall improvement of disease management.
Furthermore, the accumulation of old malfunctioning cells is associated with age-related illnesses. Research has now proven that these can be reversed using several cellular health techniques as demonstrated in various animal studies. Thus, continuous research and development in the fields of genomics, proteomics, and protein expression are anticipated to further boost market growth.
Cellular Health Screening Market Report Highlights
- The introduction of advanced cell health screening tests and rising awareness about the importance of HALE are responsible for the market growth
- Based on test type, single test panels accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 owing to their high use in key markets
- Based on collection sites, the home segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR of more than 7% over the forecast period
- North America was the largest regional market in 2020 due to high awareness about preventative healthcare and quick adoption of technologically advanced products in the U.S.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit the fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to the growing geriatric population in countries, such as Japan, China, and India
Cellular Health Screening Market Test Type
- Single Test Panels
- Telomere Tests
- Oxidative Stress Tests
- Inflammation Tests
- Heavy Metals Tests
- Multi-test Panels
Market driver analysis
- Rise in the adoption of telomere performance programs to lead a healthy life
- Increase in importance of health-adjusted life expectancy (HALE)
- Increasing government focus on preventive healthcare
- Rise in geriatric population leading to growth in the need for cellular health screening
- Increase in research activities
- Growth in the adoption of direct-to-consumer approach for the availability of kits
- Rise in burden of chronic diseases
Market Restraint Analysis
- Problems associated with the transport of samples
- Differences in the cost of test kits offered by different companies
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Cellular Health Screening Market Analysis Tools
- Industry analysis - Porter's
- PESTEL Analysis
- Telomere Diagnostics
- SpectraCell Laboratories
- Life Length
- Repeat Diagnostics, Inc.
- Cell Science Systems Corp.
- Quest Diagnostics
- LabCorp Holdings
- Genova Diagnostics
- Immunodiagnostik AG
- DNA Labs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o3fnzy
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article