DUBLIN, Nov. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Cerebral Palsy Treatment Market 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cerebral Palsy Treatment Market to grow at a CAGR of 5.42% during the period 2019-2023.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated by the sale of drugs for the treatment of cerebral palsy across the globe.
According to the report, one driver influencing this market is the driven by the rising incidences of cerebral palsy. The lack of proper pre-natal care may increase the chances of children developing cerebral palsy and it is becoming quite widespread in both developed and developing countries which will contribute to the growth of the market.
One trend affecting this market is the increasing dependency of patients on medications for cerebral palsy. Cerebral palsy is a neurological condition associated with severe medical conditions and most patients develop a dependence on medications for cerebral palsy.
Further, the report states that one challenge affecting this market is the complex and multifactorial etiology. Defining one particular therapy to target the challenges of cerebral palsy is difficult as the disease has a complex etiology which may impede the growth of the market.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2023 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the Key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the Key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the Key vendors?
- Rising incidences of cerebral palsy
- Complex and multifactorial etiology
- Increasing dependency of patients on medications for cerebral palsy
- Johnson & Johnson
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
- Pipeline analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Anticonvulsant drugs - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Antispastic drugs - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Anticholinergic drugs - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- NSAIDs - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Antidepressants and others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Spastic cerebral palsy
- Dyskinetic cerebral palsy
- Hypotonic cerebral palsy
- Ataxic cerebral palsy
- Mixed cerebral palsy
PART 10: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Johnson & Johnson
PART 16: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqgwjv/global_cerebral?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets