NEW YORK, July 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The industry report package Global Chocolate, Cocoa and Sugar Confectionery Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, Top 10 Countries, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery in the world and in the top 10 global countries. Along with a global chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Australia, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Nigeria, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market size, 2008-2019
- Chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Filled chocolate bars, blocks and slabs
Not filled chocolate bars, blocks and slabs
Sweetened cocoa powder
Unsweetened cocoa powder
Wholly or partly defatted cocoa paste
Not defatted cocoa paste
Cocoa fat, oil and butter
Other chocolate and cocoa products
Fruits, vegetables, nuts and fruit-peels preserved by sugar
Other sugar confectionery
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
- How is the chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market in the world and in the top 10 global countries to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03047754-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001