22 Mar, 2021, 14:45 ET
DUBLIN, March 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Cloud Enterprise Content Management - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Cloud Enterprise Content Management Market to Reach US$ 122 Billion by the Year 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Cloud Enterprise Content Management estimated at US$ 18.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$ 122 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 30.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Document Management, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 28.4% CAGR to reach US$ 23.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Workflow Management segment is readjusted to a revised 36.2% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 18.6% share of the global Cloud Enterprise Content Management market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 43.3% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 37.5% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Cloud Enterprise Content Management market in the U.S. is estimated at US$ 8.1 Billion in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 43.3% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$ 12.4 Billion in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 37.5% through 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 27.9% and 28.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 28.2% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$ 12.4 Billion by the year 2027.
Content Management Segment Corners a 14.7% Share in 2020
In the global Content Management segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 34.2% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$ 2.3 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$ 18.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$ 7.9 Billion by the year 2027.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- As 2020 Draws to a Close, It Has Been a Year of Astounding Disruption & Unbelievable Transformation
- Will The Arrival of Vaccines Change the Existing Economic Realities? & Is it Really the Silver Bullet We Were Waiting For?
- How the IT Industry Has Been Impacted by the Pandemic & What's the New Normal?
- Cloud Computing Emerges as the Lone Bright Spot Amidst the Crisis
- What is Enterprise Content Management (ECM)? & What Are the Unique Benefits of Cloud ECM
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 42 Featured):
- Alfresco Software, Inc.
- ASG Technologies
- Box, Inc
- Docuware GmbH
- Epicor Software Corporation
- Everteam Software
- Fabsoft Software, Inc
- Hyland Software, Inc
- IBM Corporation
- Lexmark International, Inc
- M-Files Corporation
- Micro Strategies Inc
- Microsoft Corporation
- Newgen Software Technologies Limited
- Objective Corporation
- OpenText Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SERgroup Holding International GmbH
- Xerox Holdings Corporation
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Unexpected Windfall Gains for Cloud ECM as COVID-19 Accelerates Digital Transformation
- Here's How Content Chaos Can Be The Biggest Barrier to Successful Digital Transformation
- Connected Enterprises Remain the Cornerstone for Growth in the Market
- Accelerated by Pandemic Induced WFM Models, ECM Converges With Enterprise Mobility Goals
- Big Data Overload Accelerates The Content Chaos Challenge
- Why Now is the Time to Outthink Content Chaos?
- Role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Content Management Systems Grows Bigger
- Use of ECM in the Logistics & Transportation Industry: A Review
- IoT, Augmented Reality Convergence With ECM: A Major Trend
- Expanding Use in Key End-Use Markets Drives Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- UNITED STATES
- UNITED KINGDOM
- REST OF EUROPE
- REST OF WORLD
- Total Companies Profiled: 561
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/11y1jy
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article