NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cloud security can be defined as a set of control-based advancements and strategies designed to protect information stored on the cloud. Rising adoption of cloud computing across various end user industries is propelling growth in the global cloud security market. Various types of cloud security services include Identity & access management, web security, email security, data loss prevention, etc. Growth in demand for these cloud security solutions is witnessing an increase over the past few years, on account of increasing usage of cloud specific services such as Software as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, etc., and rising instances of cloud specific attacks across various industry verticals. In addition, growing adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept, rising internet of things market and exponential growth in cyber security is projected to boost growth in cloud security market across the globe during forecast period as well.
According to "Global Cloud Security Market By Service Type, By Deployment Mode, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the global market for cloud security is projected to grow at a CAGR over 10% during 2016-2021, due to rising instances of security breaches for identity and financial data theft in IT & telecom, BFSI, government and retail sectors. In addition, increasing adoption of cloud storage solutions by small & medium enterprises, rising adoption of cloud security in ecommerce, etc., is also driving global cloud security market. North America dominated the global cloud security market in 2015 due to increasing adoption of cloud computing, and growing IT security spending in the region. Few of the key players operating in global cloud security market include Trend Micro, Intel, IBM, Cisco and Symantec. "Global Cloud Security Market By Service Type, By Deployment Mode, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of the cloud security market across the globe:
- Global Cloud Security Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Service Type (Identity & Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, Email Security, Web Security, SIEM and Others), By Deployment Mode (Private, Public and Hybrid), By End User (IT & Telecom, BFSI, Government, Retail and Others), By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global cloud security market.
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, cloud security providers and industry experts align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with the cloud security service vendors & channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04473085-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-cloud-security-market-by-service-type-by-deployment-mode-by-end-user-by-region-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300381416.html