NEW YORK, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background:
The global coal industry is expected to reach an estimated value of $1,037 billion by 2018. The major drivers of the coal industry are rising economic growth, increasing manufacturing base, and increasing demand for electricity. Availability of coal in abundance and relatively lower cost for coal generated power plants drives the demand for coal. APAC is likely to dominate this industry during forecast period.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global coal industry by region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Global Coal industry 2013-2018: Trend, Profit and Forecast Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the global coal industry including the market trend, company profiles, cost structure, growth opportunities, key drivers, and emerging trends of the market. The study also includes global coal industry trends and forecasts in terms of value ($B) and volume (Mt) through 2018 segmented by four regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that coal industry will grow moderately during 2013-2018. Strong demand in the electric utilities sector considering an increase in population and growth in electric appliances is fostered by rise in living standards. Growing demand of energy from emerging economies such as China, India, and the Middle East countries is anticipated to boost the market. Upcoming technology such as Coal Liquefaction and Gasification Technology, Carbon Capture & Storage/Sequestration (CCS), and Efficiency improvement by Ultra Supercritical Pulverized Coal (USPC), and Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle (IGCC) are the emerging trends that are likely to boost the market.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Growth Opportunities for Global Coal Industry 2013-2018: Trends, Profit, and Forecast Analysis" include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Market size in terms of value and volume, market size trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) those are useful to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides coal industry breakdown by region in terms of value and volume among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis of regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the industry players are studied in the report.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02185212-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001