LONDON, Aug. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background:
The global commercial aerospace seating market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over 2015-2020. An upturn in the number of deliveries of aircraft, increasing passenger seating capacity in aircraft, retrofitting of seats, and increased demand for slimmer, stronger, and durable seats are all adding to the growth of this market.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global commercial aerospace seating market by regions, aircraft type, and product type and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Growth Opportunities in Global Commercial Aerospace Seating Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the global commercial aerospace seating market, including the market trends, competitive landscapes, company profiles, emerging trends, and key drivers of the industry growth. The study also includes the forecast of the global commercial aerospace seating market through 2020 by value ($B) segmented by regions, aircraft type, and product type as follows:
Global commercial aerospace seating market segmented by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Global commercial aerospace seating market segmented by aircraft type:
- Commercial Aircraft
- Regional Aircraft
- Business Jet
Global commercial aerospace seating market segmented by product type:
- Economy Class
- Business Class
- First Class Suite
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the majority of the segments for the global commercial aerospace seating market will have good growth during 2015-2020. In the global commercial aerospace seating market by aircraft type, the commercial aircraft segment is growing at a greater pace than the regional aircraft segment. On the other hand, in product market; first class suite is expected to grow significantly.
B/E Aerospace, Zodiac Aerospace, and Recaro Aircraft Seating are some of the major suppliers of the commercial aerospace seating market. The industry players are focusing on partnership and strategic alliances and development of new products to meet the constantly changing industry demands of customers. This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Growth Opportunities in Global Commercial Aerospace Seating Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global commercial aerospace seating market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs) and value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global commercial aerospace seating market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global commercial aerospace seating size by various segments such as regional aircraft, business jet, and commercial aircraft both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global commercial aerospace seating market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different segments and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global commercial aerospace seating suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global commercial aerospace seating in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2788890/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48