LONDON, Nov. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Mounting demand for water purifiers in commercial sector across the globe can be attributed to increasing number of restaurants, cafeterias, commercial complexes, tea shops, fast food outlets, etc., in developed as well as developing countries. In addition, rising awareness regarding harmful effects of high total dissolved salts (TDS) levels in drinking water, continuous industrial expansion and implementation of stringent government regulations regarding supply of high purity water is boosting sales of commercial water purifiers. Major developing economies such as India and China are registering huge demand for commercial water purifiers, especially in foodservices sector including restaurants, bars, cafes, catering and banqueting, offices, factories, schools, gyms, sports clubs, etc. Increasing urban population and rising disposable income is expected to further boost demand for advanced technology based water purifiers from the commercial sector in these countries over the next five years.
According to "Global Commercial Water Purifiers Market By Technology, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", global commercial water purifiers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 22% during 2016 - 2021, on account of increasing awareness regarding harmful effects of consumption of contaminated water, rising demand for membrane based commercial water purifiers and increasing commercial complexes and buildings. Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global commercial water purifier market through 2021, due to increasing water scarcity, deteriorating water quality and rapid growth in the region's services sector. Global water purifiers market is highly fragmented and few of the major players operating in the market include Brita, 3M, A O Smith, Midea Water Appliances, Osmio, Everpure, Omnipure Filter Company, Inc., OptiPure, Selecto Inc., etc. "Global Commercial Water Purifiers Market By Technology, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report elaborates following aspects related to the global water purifier market:
• Global Commercial Water Purifier Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Technology (UV, Media & Membrane)
• Regional Analysis - North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe & Russia, Middle East & Africa), By Company
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global commercial water purifiers market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, commercial water purifier manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water purifier manufacturers, distributor, dealers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3938000/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-commercial-water-purifiers-market-by-technology-uv-media-and-membrane-by-region-north-america-south-america-asia-pacific-europe--russia-middle-east--africa-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300362735.html