The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Compressors and Vacuum Pumps in US$ by the following Product Categories/Segments:
The report profiles 317 companies including many key and niche players such as:
ANEST IWATA Corporation
Agilent Technologies Inc.
ATLAS COPCO AB
Bristol Compressors International, Inc.
Burckhardt Compression AG.
Calsonic Kinsey Corp.
Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc.
Gardner Denver, Inc.
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
Huayi Compressor Co., Ltd.
Kaeser Kompressoren GmbH
Mattei Compressors, Inc.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Compressor Corporation
Pfeiffer Vacuum GmbH
Desser-Rand Group Inc.
Tecumseh Products Company
ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
Zhejiang Kaishan Compressor Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW The Indispensability of High Pressure Air in Industries & Commercial Establishments Sustains the Prominence of Compressors & Vacuum Pumps Despite a Struggling Global Economy, Crucial Growth Opportunities Lie Amid the Challenges Mixed Manufacturing Outlook Raises the Bar on Innovation & Product Excellence Noteworthy Market Trends & Drivers Strong Pressure to Cut Carbon Footprint Drives Demand for New Generation Energy Efficient Compressors & Vacuum Pumps Healthy Industrial/Commercial Refrigeration & Food Processing Industry Encourages Gains in Demand for Vacuum and Compressed Air Development of Piped Energy Networks Fuels Demand for Compressor Stations Firmer Oil Prices Send a Ray of Hope Shining Through the Dark Ominous Clouds Which Hitherto Overshadowed the Oil & Gas End-Use Market Steady Rise in Demand for Energy Drives Opportunities for Compression Solutions in Power Generation Plants Commercial Rise of Compressed Air Energy Storage Technology & Plants to Fuel Demand for Compressors Light at the End of the Tunnel for the Mining Industry Brings Hope for Mining Compressors Robust Semiconductor & Electronics Industry Drives Demand for Instrument Air Compressor Stable Automobile Production Trends to Drive Demand for Compressed Power Air in Auto Manufacturing Plants Favorable Outlook for Commercial Aircraft Production Bodes Well for Compressors in the Aerospace Sector Focus on Quality of Care Drives Demand for Innovative Medical Air Compressors and Vacuum Systems The Rising Wave of IIoT & the Ensuing Focus on Automation & Remote Monitoring Throws the Spotlight on Smart Compressors Focus on Quality of Compressed Air Drives the Popularity of Oil-Free Compressors & Vacuum Pumps Technology Innovations Benefit Market Growth Key Market Share Findings Market Outlook
2. PRODUCT OVERVIEW Compressors: A Definition Compressor Monitoring Compressor Types Air Compressors Axial/Centrifugal Compressors Positive Displacement Compressors Market Restraints Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Compressors Importance of Suction Pressure in Compressor Monitoring Dynamic Type Compressors Technology Trends Vacuum Pumps Liquid Ring Vacuum Compressor (Pumps) (LRVC) Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps Rotary Vacuum Pumps Liquid-Ring Vacuum Pumps Diffusion Vacuum Pumps Cryogenic Vacuum Pumps Roots Vacuum Pumps Turbomolecular Pumps Pneumatically Actuated Miniature Peristaltic Vacuum Pumps Oil-Free Vs. Oil Sealed Vacuum Pumps
3. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS Ingersoll Rand Launches New Rotary Screw Air Compressors Pfeiffer Vacuum Introduces New Diaphragm Pumps Atlas Copco Introduces High Performance Multiple Dry Claw Vacuum Pumps Edwards Unveils New Generation Vacuum Pumps Embraco Introduces Fullmotion X Compressor GEA Launches Compressors for Hydrocarbons Gardner Denver Unveils New Compressor Tecumseh Launches New Low/Medium Temperature Compressors Tecumseh Launches Compressors for Hydrocarbon Refrigerants Emerson to Launch Two-stage Compressor EBARA Unveils New Dry Vacuum Pump Becker Pumps Launches U 5 Series Vacuum Pumps Kaeser Introduces Redesigned Rotary Screw Compressors Tecumseh Launches Refrigerator Compressor Emerson Introduces Variable Speed Compressor & Motor Control Drive Emerson Unveils Reciprocating Hermetic Compressor Atlas Copco Introduces New Compressor for Geothermal Drilling Ingersoll Rand Launches Integrally Geared Centrifugal Compressor Atlas Copco Introduces New Line of Vacuum Pumps Ingersoll Rand Launches New Line of Fixed Speed Rotary Screw Compressor Busch Launches New Hygienic Vacuum Pump Pfeiffer Launches Roots Vacuum Pumps Tecumseh Launches High Capacity & Efficiency Compressors
4. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY Gardner Denver Takes Over LeROI Compressors Atlas Copco Inaugurates Manufacturing Facility in the US Atlas Copco Acquires Pressure Compressores Nidec to Take Over Secop Group Sulzer Acquires Ensival Moret Burckhardt Compression Acquires KS Industrie- und Kompressorenservice KJLC Partners with Brooks Automation Atlas Copco Acquires Vacuum Business of Leybold Atlas Copco Acquires Schneider Druckluft Atlas Copco Takes Over Kohler Druckluft WABCO Signs Agreement with Cummins Atlas Copco Takes Over Scales Industrial Technologies Atlas Copco Takes Over Air et Fluides Lyonnais Atlas Copco Acquires FIAC Atlas Copco Acquires Capitol Research Equipment MCO Establishes New Company in Brazil Atlas Copco Takes Over Innovative Vacuum Solutions Atlas Copco to Take Over Vacuum Business of Oerlikon Copco Takes Over Air Supply Systems Atlas Copco Takes Over Air Repair Sales and Services Limited Atlas Copco Establishes Vacuum Solutions Facility in China MCO Commences Operation at its Compressor Facility in the US
5. FOCUS ON SELECT KEY PLAYERS
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 317 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 421)