This report provides the most comprehensive and authoritative view of the conductive inks and paste market, giving detailed ten-year market forecasts segmented by application and material type. The market forecasts are given in tonnage and value at the ink level. It also includes critical reviews of all the competing conductive inks and paste technologies including firing-types pastes, PTFs, silver nanoparticles, stretchable inks, IME inks, copper, and more.
This report also gives fact-based and insightful analysis of all the existing and emerging target applications. For target applications, it provides an assessment and/or forecast of the addressable markets, key trends and challenges, latest results and prototype/product launches, and insight on the market potential. A detailed analysis of at least 17 existing and emerging application sectors including silicon solar cells, UF/UHF RFID tags, touch screen edge electrodes, automotive, in-mould electronics, e-textiles, 3D antennas, 3D printed electronics, desktop PCB printers, ITO replacement, OLED lighting and others is provided.
What does this report provide?
1. Ten-year market forecasts for conductive inks and pastes segmented by material type (silver nano, PTF, Cu, etc) and application. Forecasts are provided in volume and dollars.
2. Interview-based company profiles of 50 suppliers and users. Company profiles provide a detailed company background, and critical technology and business model review. The profile further includes a detailed SWOT analysis by analysts
3. Critical review and appraisal of all the main conductive ink technologies including firing-types pastes, PTFs, nano inks, stretchable inks, IME inks, copper, etc.
4. Detailed application assessment often including insight and assessment, state-of-the-art and commercial progress, analysis of competing technologies, pricing and market trends, key players, addressable market size, and ten-year market projections for
- Photovoltaics - Touch screen edge electrodes (segmented by device type) - Automotive (de-frosters, occupancy sensors, seat heaters, etc) - 3D antennas - UHF ad HF RFID antenna - Stretchable inks for electronic textiles - In-mould electronics inks - Glucose and piezoresistive sensors - 3D printed electronics - Desktop PCB printing - ITO replacement - OLED lighting - Conductive pens
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary and Conclusions
2. Conductive Inks and Pastes
3. Silver Nanoparticle Production Methods
4. Copper Inks and Paste
5. Conductive Pastes in the Photovoltaic Market
7. 3D Printed Electronics
8. Touch Panel Edge Electrodes
9. Conductive Inks in RFID
10. Printed and Flexible Sensors
11. 3D Antennas and Conformal Printing on Curved Surfaces
12. Thermoformed or In-Mould Electronics
13. Stretchable Inks for Electronic Textiles
14. Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing and Prototyping
15. ITO Replacement (Transparent Conducting Films)
16. Conductive Pens
17. Mobile Phone Digitizers - First High-Volume Market for Silver Nanoparticle Inks?