DUBLIN, Jan. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p68mlh/global_connected) has announced the addition of the "Global Connected Car M2M Connections and Services Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
This report predicts that the global connected car M2M services market will grow at a CAGR of over 30%, while the connections market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 28% during the forecast period.
Connected cars are equipped with Internet and wireless services that help the cars connect with networks or services. M2M connections are established between two electronic or mechanical devices for automated data transmission.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global connected car M2M connections and services market. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the following:
- OEMs and aftermarket services
- Infotainment, navigation, and telematics services
- In-vehicle, telematics, and telecom services, as well as hardware and platforms
- Data analytics services and automotive apps
- Awareness of safety and security among drivers
- Distraction caused by infotainment services
- Autonomous vehicles
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- General Motors
- Sierra Wireless
- Verizon Telematics
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by application
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Vendor landscape
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
PART 14: Key recommendations for vendors/investors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p68mlh/global_connected
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets