NEW YORK, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background:
The global connector industry is expected to reach an estimated value of $65.7 billion by 2019. The major drivers of connector industry are growing 3C applications (computing, communication, and consumer electronics), miniaturization of electronic devices, and increasing electronic content in devices. Rapid technological advancement has encouraged the demand for compact and reliable electronic devices. Products which provide convenient and better connectivity along with high speed are in demand that will drive the connector industry.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global connector industry by segments and region, and has come up with a comprehensive research report "The Global Connector Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the global connector industry including analysis of the market trend, the competitive landscape, company profiles, mergers and acquisitions, emerging trends, and key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes global trends and forecasts for connectors through 2019, segmented by four regions and by applications such as transportation, consumer electronics, computer and peripherals, industrial, telecom/datacom, and others (aerospace, defense, business and office equipment, medical equipment, etc.).
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that connector industry will grow significantly during 2014-2019. Consumer electronics and industrial connector segment will witness strong growth during the forecast period. Increasing internet traffic, development of high density, and micro miniature technologies are the major driving factors for these segments. Research and development activities have become an indispensable part of the manufacturer's strategy for this industry growth. Growing consumer demand forced the market towards quality upgradation of electronic products. TE Connectivity Ltd., Amphenol Corporation, Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd., Hirose Electric Co. Ltd., and Delphi Connection Systems are among the major suppliers of connectors for different applications. Rapid technological advancement has encouraged the demand for compact and reliable electronic devices. As weight and cost savings have become essential for high-reliability products, connector manufacturers are focusing on developing smaller, lighter, and higher-power connectors. Regular innovation of products is very important for companies to sustain their successful position in the market.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "The Global Connector Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis" include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global connector industry intelligence with special emphasis on segment such as automotive and transportation, consumer electronics, computer and peripherals, industrial, telecom and datacom, and others.
- Market size in terms of value by segments, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key market segments those are useful to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides connector industry breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the industry players are studied in the report.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02132261-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001