LONDON, May 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background:
The global construction industry is expected to reach an estimated value of $10,388.6 billion by 2019. The major drivers of the construction industry are government spending, increasing population, high per capita income, and GDP growth. Increasing urbanization, easy credit availability, and rising consumer spending will also possibly boost the construction industry. Strong economic growth in developing nations, such as China, India, and the Middle East countries, is expected to further drive this industry.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global construction industry by market type and by region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Global Construction Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the global construction industry including market trends, cost structure, growth opportunities, key drivers, and emerging trends of the market. The study also includes global construction industry trends and forecasts through 2019, segmented by regions and by market type as follows:
Construction Industry by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Construction Industry by Market Type:
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that majority of the segments of construction industry will witness significant growth during 2014-2019. The residential construction segment is likely to grow at a greater pace than all other segments in the industry. Cost-effective alternatives with new technologies and services are very important for companies to sustain their successful position in the market.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features and Scope of this Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Global Construction Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis" include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the market based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Market size in terms of value ($B) by segment, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key regional segments those are useful to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides construction industry breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: Growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the market players are studied in the report.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/934922/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48