DUBLIN, Apr. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Contract Logistics 2017" report to their offering.
About The Global Contract Logistics 2017 report
- Do you understand how technological and environmental changes are altering the 3PL landscape?
- Where are the world's contract logistics growth hotspots?
- What are the fundamental drivers of change in retail and manufacturing logistics?
- How can the market size and growth of various shipper segments be assessed?
It is important to stay abreast of logistics trends and know more about how 3PLs are future-proofing their strategies to continue to support their clients, particularly in light of recent environmental legislation and technological advancements affecting the industry.
This annual Global Contract Logistics report examines both topics and provides analysis and evaluation of future practises expected in the industry. This analysis is provided from a broad, industry-wide perspective and is then channelled and examined within individual company profiles of major contract logistics providers. Each of the 18 profiles in the report include an overview of the company's contract logistics capabilities and strategy, a SWOT analysis, and, wherever possible, a review of the company's most recent financial performance and a table detailing the company's most recent contracts.
In addition, the report has ranked the leading contract logistics providers on both a global and regional basis (Asia Pacific, Europe and North America only), and provides the market shares of these providers based on bespoke contract logistics market sizes. Along with this data, the report includes explanation and insight into which geographies' contract logistics markets have the most growth potential and examines why regions are performing differently.
Exclusive highlights on contract logistics and the environment:
- Fuels which were once regarded as a good alternative to carbon emitting petrol have come under scrutiny themselves.
- Banning diesel engines entirely would have a significant impact on the economies of major cities around the world.
- The sharing economy' could provide many opportunities to improve the efficiency of logistics in an urban context.
Exclusive highlights on contract logistics market size and forecasts:
- The Global Contract logistics market grew by 3.9% in 2016, up from 3.7% in 2015.
- Asia Pacific has overtaken Europe as the biggest market for contract logistics.
- Seven of the 10 largest markets grew slower than in 2015.
- The market is forecast to grow at a real 2016-2020 compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8%.
Key Topics Covered:
2.0 Contract logistics market overview
- Contract logistics introduction
- Recent trends impacting the market
- Brexit and contract logistics
- Mergers and acquisitions in the contract logistics market
3.0 Contract logistics and the environment
- Emissions regulation, diesel bans' and the impact on supply chains
- The impact of bans
- Real estate consequences
- Alternative fuels
4.0 Technology in contract logistics
- IT applications in the supply chain
- Investments in supply chain technology
- Visibility in the supply chain
- Supply chains on-demand
- Supply chain operating networks
- Blockchain - the next step in supply chain visibility
5.0 Contract logistics by vertical sector
- Contract logistics market analysis by vertical sector overview
- Manufacturing contract logistics
6.0 Market size and forecasts
- Market sizing definitions and methodology
- Leading global contract logistics providers
- Global contract logistics market growth
7.0 Profiles of major contract logistics providers
- APL Logistics
- DB Schenker Logistics
- DHL Supply Chain
- Fiege Logistik
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Penske Logistics
- SNCF Logistics
- Toll Global Logistics
- XPO Logistics
- Yusen Logistics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lftcqj/global_contract
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets