DUBLIN, Feb. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Cord Blood Stem Cells - A Global Market Overview 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North American market for Cord Blood Stem Cells overpowers with a commanding share of around 38%, equivalent to some US$22.1 billion in 2017 and continues to grow with more technological advancement in the next five years as well owing the demand for stem cell therapies and research.
Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at an elevated CAGR of over 30% for forecasting period of 2017-2022, although it holds a nominal share currently in the global market. The vast growth can be attributed to various factors such as health care reforms, ease of government regulatory, awareness of stem cell banking in countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, China, India and others.
Research Findings & Coverage
- The global market for Cord Blood Stem Cells is analyzed in this report with respect to key and major application areas
- Private Cord Blood Banks to Remain Most Preferred Storage Option
- Stem Cells Therapy - A Potential Game Changer in Disease Treatment'
- Umbilical Cord Blood Gives New Hope in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Asia-Pacific Projected for Most Impressive Growth Rate
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 64
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 412 private and public cord blood banks
The report analyzes the market for technologies of Cord Blood Stem Cells including:
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Cord Blood Banking
- Blood Transfusion
- Cell Based Genetics
Application areas of Cord Blood Stem Cells analyzed comprise the following:
- Blood disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Immune Disorders
- Other Applications
Analysis Period & Units
- The report reviews, analyzes and projects the global Cord Blood Stem Cells market for the period 2014-2022 in terms of US$ and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2017 through 2022.
- North America (The United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (The United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan Australia, South Korea, Singapore and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of World
Key Topics Covered:
Part A: Global Market Perspective
1.1 Product Outline
1.1.1 Cord Blood Stem Cells
1.1.2 Usage and Flexibility
1.1.3 Clinical Trials Using Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells
1.1.4 Cord Blood Stem Cells Technologies
1.1.5 Treatment Procedures of Cord Blood
1.1.6 Application Areas of Cord Blood Stem Cells
2. Key Market Trends
2.1 Private Cord Blood Banks to Remain Most Preferred Storage Option
2.2 Stem Cells Therapy - A Potential Game Changer in Disease Treatment'
2.2.1 Human Umbilical Cord Blood Cell Transplantation in Neuro-regenerative Strategies
2.2.2 Cord Blood Stem Cells role in Cardiovascular Diseases
2.3 Umbilical Cord Blood Gives New Hope in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
2.4 Excellent Practices in India
2.5 Asia Pacific Projected for Most Impressive Growth Rate
3. Key Global Players
- Alphacord LLC (United States)
- Athersys, Inc. (United States)
- Babycord Jordan (Jordan)
- Banco De Cordn Umbilical (Peru)
- Beike Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Bio-Cord (Switzerland)
- Bio-Cord Stem Cell Bank (Spain)
- Biosafe SA (Switzerland)
- Carolinas Cord Blood Bank (United States)
- Cells for Life, Ltd. (Canada)
- Cells4life Group LLP (United Kingdom)
- Cellsafe Biotech Group (Malaysia)
- China Cord Blood Corporation (China)
- Cord Blood America, Inc. (United States)
- Cord Blood Registry (United States)
- Cordbank New Zealand (New Zealand)
- Cordlife Group Limited (Singapore)
- Coriell Institute for Medical Research (United States)
- Cryo Stemcell Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Cryo-Cell International, Inc. (United States)
- Cryo-Save AG (Switzerland)
- Cryosite Limited (Australia)
- Cryoviva Biotech Private Limited (Cryoviva India) (India)
- eticur) GmbH (Germany)
- Familycord (United States)
- Future Health Biobank (United Kingdom)
- Hucord Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- J.P. Mccarthy Cord Stem Cell Bank (United States)
- Jeevan Stem Cell Bank (India)
- Lifecell International Private Limited (India)
- Lifecord (United States)
- Mesoblast Limited (Australia)
- New England Cord Blood Bank, Inc. (United States)
- New York Blood Center's National Cord Blood Program (United States)
- Procrea (Switzerland)
- Reliance Life Sciences (India)
- Reneuron Group Plc (United Kingdom)
- Shandong Qilu Stem Cells Engineering Co., Ltd. (China)
- Singapore Cord Blood Bank (Singapore)
- Stemcell Institute, Inc. (Japan)
- Stemcell Technologies Canada Inc. (Canada)
- Stemcyte, Inc. (United States)
- ViaCord, Inc. (United States)
- ViaCell, Inc. (United States)
- VITA 34 AG (Germany)
4. Key Business & Product Trends
- Bio-Cord Group Examines Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation Study for Krabbe Disease
- Plasticell and Anthony Nolan to Partner in Clinical Trials of Ex Vivo Expanded Cord Blood Stem Cells
- GE Healthcare and Golden Meditech Partner to Develop Efficient Cord Blood Storage Services
- LifeCell to Acquire Cryo-Save India
- Vita 34 AG and Berlin Charit Initiate Study on Umbilical Cord Blood Collection under varied Birth Conditions
- Bio-Cord Group Stores Cord Blood and Umbilical Cord Tissue
- Americord Launches Placental Tissue Banking Service
- PerkinElmer expands its Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) services to families with ViaCord
- Cordlife Group Limited Opens Cord Blood Office in Yangon, Myanmar
- University of California Extends Umbilical Cord Blood Collection Program (UCBCP) Till 2022
- Cleveland Cord Blood Center Establishes Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center
- Vita 34 AG and AVIC Biology Enter into Collaboration on Clinical Studies
- Cryo-Cell International, Inc Launches New Five Chamber Cord Blood Cryo-Bag
- Americord Introduces Cord Blood Ambassador Program
- LifeCell Unveils BabyCord Share, a Community Stem Cell Banking
- Vita 34 AG Receives European Patent on the Preservation of Umbilical Cord Tissue
- Onkim Stem Cell Technologies Completes Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc and New York Blood Center Enter into Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation Collaboration
- Mycord Introduces Mycord Precious Pool Plan
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire MTI-GlobalStem
- Americord expands its New York offices
- Golden Meditech and MD Anderson Enter into Joint Venture to Form Cellenkos, Inc
- Institute of Cell Therapy, Ukraine, Develops a Novel Method of Treatment of Pancreonecrosis Using Cord Blood Stem Cells and Umbilical Cord Tissue
- Bio-Cord and Women's Health Dexeus Enter into Agreement
- Human Longevity Acquires LifebankUSA, Biomaterials Business from Celgene Cellular Therapeutics
- Golden Meditech to Sell China Cord Blood Corporation to Nanjing Xinjiekou
- InGeneron Inc Acquires eticur) GmbH
- Coriell Institute Establishes Human Pluripotent Stem Cell (hPSC) Bank
- Americord Introduces Cord Blood Banking e-commerce Website
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc Agrees to Acquire Cord Blood Registry
- Beike Produces High-dose Adult Stem Cell Packets for Degenerative Treatments
- Source Concord Acquires Beike
- China Cord Blood Corporation and Cord Blood Registry Join Forces
5. Global Market Overview
5.1 Global Cord Blood Stem Cells Market Overview by Technology
5.2 Global Cord Blood Stem Cells Market Overview by Application
Part B: Regional Market Perspective
Part C: Guide to the Industry
1. Public Cord Blood Banks
2. Private Cord Blood Banks
Part D: Annexure
1. Research Methodology
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals
- AVIC Biology Enter
- Alphacord LLC
- Americord Registry LLC
- Anthony Nolan
- Athersys, Inc.
- Babycord Jordan
- Banco De Cordn Umbilical
- Beike Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Berlin Charit Initiate
- Bio-Cord Group
- Biosafe SA
- Biotime, Inc.
- CORD:USE Cord Blood Bank
- Carolinas Cord Blood Bank
- Celgene Cellular Therapeutics
- Cell Care Pty Ltd
- Cellenkos, Inc
- Cellerant Therapeutics, Inc.
- Cells for Life, Ltd.
- Cells4life Group LLP
- Cellsafe Biotech Group
- China Cord Blood Corporation
- Cleveland Cord Blood Center
- CorCell Companies, Inc.
- Cord Blood America, Inc.
- Cord Blood Solutions, Inc.
- Cordbank New Zealand
- Cordlife Group Limited
- Coriell Institute
- Coriell Institute for Medical Research
- Cryo Stemcell Pvt. Ltd.
- Cryo-Cell International, Inc.
- Cryo-Save AG
- Cryosite Limited
- Cryoviva Biotech Private Limited (Cryoviva India)
- Future Health Biobank
- GE Healthcare
- Genecell International, LLC
- Golden Meditech Holdings Limited
- Hucord Co., Ltd.
- ITxM: The Institute for Transfusion Medicine
- InGeneron Inc Acquires eticur) GmbH
- Institute of Cell Therapy
- Intellicell Biosciences, Inc.
- International Stemcell Services Ltd.
- J.P. Mccarthy Cord Stem Cell Bank
- Jeevan Stem Cell Bank
- Juventas Therapeutics, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center
- Lifebankusa Inc.
- Lifecell International Private Limited
- Lifeforce Cryobanks
- MD Anderson
- Mesoblast Limited
- Nanjing Xinjiekou
- New England Cord Blood Bank, Inc.
- New York Blood Center
- Onkim Stem Cell Technologies
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc
- Primegen Biotech LLC
- Reliance Life Sciences
- Reneuron Group Plc
- Shandong Qilu Stem Cells Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Singapore Cord Blood Bank
- Source Concord
- StemLife Berhad
- Stemcell Institute, Inc.
- Stemcell Technologies Canada Inc.
- Stemcyte, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher
- University of California
- VITA 34 AG
- ViaCell, Inc.
- ViaCord, Inc.
- Vita 34 AG
- Women's Health Dexeus
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92fts4/global_cord_blood?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets