DUBLIN, March 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Corn Glucose Market : Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global corn glucose market reached a volume of around 3.6 Million Tons in 2018, representing a CAGR of nearly 1% during 2011-2018.
Over the past several years, corn glucose has emerged as a popular substitute for sugar. The demand of corn glucose in the food processing industry has also witnessed strong growth in the last few years. It is principally used as a key ingredient in commercially prepared foods for enhancing flavour, improving colour, adding volume and providing a smooth texture to the food. As it helps in preventing crystallization of sugar, corn glucose is extensively used in confectionery, jams, tinned fruits, ice cream, sorbets, beverages, dairy desserts, biscuits, pastry, cereals, ketchup, sauces, vitamin tonics and cough medication.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of major regions. China currently represents both the world's largest producer and consumer of corn glucose and accounts for around 40% of the total global production. China is followed by the United States and Europe. The report has also analysed some of the key players operating in the global corn glucose market which include Global Sweeteners Holding Ltd., Roquette, Cargill, Ingredion and ADM.
The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a corn glucose manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the corn glucose industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- How has the global corn market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global corn industry?
- What are the key end-use segments in the global corn industry?
- How has the global sweetener market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global sweetener industry?
- What are the key product types in the global sweetener industry?
- How has the global corn glucose market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global corn glucose industry?
- What are the price trends of corn glucose?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global corn glucose industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global corn glucose industry?
- What is the structure of the global corn glucose industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global corn glucose industry?
- What are the profit margins in the corn glucose industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a corn glucose manufacturing plant?
- How is corn glucose manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a corn glucose manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a corn glucose manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a corn glucose manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a corn glucose manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for corn glucose?
- What are the transportation requirements for corn glucose?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a corn glucose manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a corn glucose manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a corn glucose manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a corn glucose manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a corn glucose manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a corn glucose manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Corn Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Price Trends
5.4 Market Breakup by End Use
5.5 Market Forecast
6 Global Sweetener Industry
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Performance
6.3 Market Breakup by Region
6.4 Market Breakup by Sweetener Type
6.5 Market Forecast
7 Global Corn Glucose Industry
7.1 Market Overview
7.2 Market Performance
7.2.1 Volume Trends
7.2.2 Value Trends
7.3 Price Analysis
7.4 Market Breakup by Region
7.5 Market Forecast
7.6 SWOT Analysis
7.7 Value Chain Analysis
7.7.1 Input Suppliers
7.8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
7.9 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
8 Performance of Key Regions
8.2 United States
8.4 Asia-Pacific (Excluding China)
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Competitive Structure
9.2 Key Players
10 Corn Glucose Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Detailed Process Flow
10.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.3 Plant Machinery
11.4 Machinery Pictures
11.5 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.6 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.7 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.8 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.9 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.11 Other Capital Investments
12 Loans and Financial Assistance
13 Project Economics
13.1 Capital Cost of the Project
13.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
13.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4 Taxation and Depreciation
13.5 Income Projections
13.6 Expenditure Projections
13.7 Financial Analysis
13.8 Profit Analysis
14 Key Player Profiles
14.1 Global Sweeteners Holding Ltd.
14.2 Roquette Freres.
14.3 Cargill Inc.
14.4 Ingredion Inc.
14.5 Archer Daniels Midland
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8vhhlz/global_corn?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets