DUBLIN, May 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Corrugated Boxes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global corrugated boxes market reached a value of US$ 176.1 Billion in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2011-2018.
Growing e-commerce industry is one of the primary factors driving the global corrugated boxes market. As product safety is crucial for online retailers, they prefer corrugated boxes which have proved to be an effective transit packaging material. Another factor catalyzing the market growth is the surge in the demand for packaged food products due to rising disposable incomes and lifestyle changes.
This has, in turn, led to the penetration of corrugated boxes in the food and beverage industry. The growth of the other end-use industries such as, chemicals, electronics and textiles has further escalated the global demand for corrugated boxes. Moreover, manufacturers are also coming up with different shapes, sizes and designs, in order to increase their consumer-base.
The report has segmented the global corrugated boxes market on the basis of end-use. The food products and beverage sector dominates the market, accounting for nearly a half of the total global market. Other end-use sectors include electrical and electronic goods, personal and household care goods, glassware and ceramics, paper product, chemicals and textile goods. Based on the material used, recycled corrugates exhibit a clear dominance in the market, followed by virgin corrugates.
The market is also segmented on a regional basis, covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia-Pacific represents the largest market, followed by Europe. An analysis of the competitive landscape provides the details of the key players operative in the market.
Some of the major players are International Paper, Nine Dragons Paper, West Rock, Smurfit Kappa Group, and Lee & Man Group.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global corrugated boxes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the key end-use segments in the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the key materials used in the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the price trends of corrugated boxes?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What is the structure of the global corrugated boxes industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- How are corrugated boxes manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for corrugated boxes?
- What are the transportation requirements for corrugated boxes?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objective of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Scope and Assumptions
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Corrugated Boxes Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3 Price Trends
5.3.1 Key Price Indicators
5.3.2 Price Structure
5.3.3 Price Trends
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Breakup by Material Used
5.6 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.9.2 Forest Growers
5.9.3 Pulp Mills
5.9.4 Paper Manufacturers
5.9.5 Corrugated Box Manufacturers
5.9.7 End Use Industries
5.9.9 Waste Management Companies
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.11 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6 Performance of Key Regions
6.1 Asia Pacific
6.3 North America
6.4 Latin America
6.5 Middle East and Africa
7 Performance by Material Used
7.1 Recycled Corrugates
7.2 Virgin Corrugates
8 Performance by End-Use
8.1 Food Products and Beverages
8.2 Paper Products
8.3 Electrical and Electronic Goods
8.4 Personal and Household Care Goods
8.6 Glassware and Ceramics
8.7 Textile Goods
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Competitive Structure
9.2 Market Breakup by Key Players
10 Corrugated Box Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Detailed Process Flow
10.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1 Land, Location and Site Development
11.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.3 Plant Machinery
11.4 Machinery Pictures
11.5 Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures
11.6 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.7 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.8 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.9 Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
11.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.11 Other Capital Investments
12 Loans and Financial Assistance
13 Project Economics
13.1 Capital Cost of the Project
13.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
13.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4 Taxation and Depreciation
13.5 Income Projections
13.6 Expenditure Projections
13.7 Financial Analysis
13.8 Profit Analysis
14 Key Players Profiles
- International Paper Company
- Nine Dragons Paper
- West Rock
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Lee and Mann Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/huq1ls
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets