DUBLIN, Jan 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Crohn's Disease Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2017" report to their offering.
The results of the Crohn's Disease patients study are announced in this new report Global Crohn's Disease Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis Report 2017'.
The report provides insights into Crohn's Disease epidemiology, Crohn's Disease diagnosed patients, and Crohn's Disease treatment rate for top seven pharmaceutical markets. The study measures key indicators such as prevalence of Crohn's Disease derived from epidemiological analysis, percentage of patients diagnosed with Overactive Bladder, and percentage of patients treated with a therapy.
The study helps executives estimate Crohn's Disease market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The report provides estimates and forecasts of Crohn's Disease prevalence, Crohn's Disease diagnosis rate, and Crohn's Disease treatment rate for the period 2016 - 2025.
Key Features of the Report:
- Crohn's Disease Patient Flow
- Crohn's Disease Prevalence
- Crohn's Disease Diagnosed Patients
- Crohn's Disease Treated Patients
Key Topics Covered:
1. Crohn's Disease Disease Definition
2. Global Crohn's Disease Patient Flow
3. Crohn's Disease Patient Flow in the US
4. Crohn's Disease Patient Flow in Europe
5. Crohn's Disease Patient Flow in Germany
6. Crohn's Disease Patient Flow in France
7. Crohn's Disease Patient Flow in Spain
8. Crohn's Disease Patient Flow in Italy
9. Crohn's Disease Patient Flow in UK
10. Crohn's Disease Patient Flow in Japan
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hd4d55/global_crohns
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-crohns-disease-epidemiology-and-patient-flow-analysis-2017---research-and-markets-300394817.html
SOURCE Research and Markets