DUBLIN, July 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/766qc4/global_csp) has announced the addition of the "Global CSP Billing 2015 Edition Part 2: Billing Mediation Market Forecast and Market Share Analysis " report to their offering.
This report assesses the billing mediation sector, provides a market share analysis of approximately 50 suppliers that deliver solutions to the global CSP market, and establishes a five-year forecast for the billing mediation market.
Key insights include:
- Market Share of Top Seven Suppliers - Huawei continues to lead the market; and the same seven suppliers topped the leaderboard, as in our last examination of the market, though with some positional changes.
- Market Share of the Next Tier of Suppliers - The next tier of billing mediation solution suppliers includes an additional seven suppliers, which comprise 10% of the billing mediation market by revenue. The remaining group, approximately 9% of the market, involves more than global suppliers.
- Billing Mediation Market CAGR - This market is the second fastest growing billing sub-sector, trailing only partner management. There are numerous factors contributing to this growth; chief among them are: demand for meditation data beyond the billing processes, use of 4G mobile network technology, and implementation of new customer experience services.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definition of End-to-End Billing
- Billing Mediation
- Rating & Charging and Other Core Billing
- Policy Management (Rules Function)
- Interconnect & Settlement
- Partner Management
3. Key Business Drivers for Billing Mediation Market Growth 2015-2019 - Mediation for More than Just Billing - Improving the Customer Experience - Increasing Deployment of Evolved Network Technologies - Real-Time Customer Satisfaction - Implemented Systems and New Business Monetization with Partners - Complex B2B2B . . . and B2C Business Models - Social Media and Customer-Focused Target Marketing - Enterprise Customers Want Mobility Services to Improve Their Product Offerings - Monetizing and Managing Virtual Networks
4. Stratecast Billing Mediation Global Market Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Research Methodology
- Billing Mediation Five-Year Market Forecast and Insight Analysis
- Billing Mediation Five-Year Market Forecast Comparatives
5. Stratecast Billing Mediation Market Share Analysis - Market Share Analysis Methodology - Billing Mediation Market Share Analysis - Billing Mediation Market Share Analysis Comparatives
6. Requirements Snapshot
- Increasing Data Volumes and the Impact on CSP Billing Mediation
7. Demographics - Mergers and Acquisitions - Global CSP Billing Mediation Supplier List
8. The Last Word
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets