DUBLIN, Jan. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/js9mq6/global_defense) has announced the addition of the "Global Defense Drones Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The report predicts the global defense drones market to grow at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
One of the major trends in the market is high demand for nano-drones in defense. Micro and nano drones are used in military operations that last from days to weeks. This is made possible by the machines auto-entering into low extended power modes. These machines harvest energy from the natural environment, such as sunlight, as also from man-made sources such as powered lights.
According to the report, Warfare is rising worldwide. Asymmetric warfare is warfare that takes place between two nations that differ significantly in terms of military power or tactics or possession of lethal and advanced weaponry. These kinds of differences can give rise to cold war and conflicts between countries as nations compete to possess advanced and powerful weapons and technologies. The emergence of such asymmetries is likely to fuel the global defense drones market during the forecast period.
Further, the report states that though drones are useful for ISR and communication operations, their slow flying speeds, low battery backup, and limited flight envelopes hinders market growth
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global defense drones market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the defense drones market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global defense drones market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the defense drones market?
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Prox Dynamics.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by types
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Key leading countries
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/js9mq6/global_defense
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets