DUBLIN, April 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Dermatology Partnering 2014-2020: Deal Trends, Players and Financials" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an understanding and access to the dermatology partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world's leading healthcare companies.
- In-depth understanding of Gastrointestinal deal trends since 2014
- Access Gastrointestinal deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Gastrointestinal partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 750 links to actual Gastrointestinal deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- In-depth review of Gastrointestinal deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Gastrointestinal opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering Gastrointestinal opportunities
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive dermatology disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Dermatology deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Dermatology deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of dermatology dealmaking trends.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
- Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in dermatology dealmaking since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
- Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
- Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading dermatology deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active dermatology dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to dermatology deals since 2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all dermatology partnering deals by specific dermatology target announced since 2014. The chapter is organized by specific dermatology therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all dermatology partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in dermatology partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of dermatology technologies and products.
The report includes deals for the following indications: Acne, Actinic keratosis, Angioedema, Burns, Cellulitis, Cosmetics, Dermatitis, Diabetic foot ulcer, Eczema, Hair disorders, Alopecia, Impetigo, Itching, Nail disorders, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Scabies, Sun damage, Rash, Scar, Venous ulcer, Verruca, Wound healing, Wrinkles, plus other dermatology indications.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
- 3D Systems
- 3M Critical & Chronic Care Solutions
- Accelis Pharma
- AccuTec Blades
- Aclaris Therapeutics
- ADB International Group
- Adhesys Medical
- Advanced BioScience Laboratories
- Advanced Medical Solutions
- Advanced Plasma Products
- Advanz Pharma
- Aesthetic Management Partners
- Afinity Life Sciences
- Air Force Research Laboratory
- AiVita Biomedical
- Akaal Pharma
- Alat Medika Indonesia
- Alibaba Health
- Allergan (name changed from Actavis)
- Alliance Pharma
- Alliqua Biomedical
- Alpha Pharma
- Amarantus BioSciences
- American Academy of Professional Coders
- American Red Cross
- American Skin Association
- Amor (Suzhou) Medical Sci-Tech
- ANANDA Scientific
- Andrew Technologies
- Angelini Pharma
- AnGes MG
- Anika Therapeutics
- ANI Pharmaceuticals
- Antibe Therapeutics
- Applied Biology
- APR Applied Pharma Research
- Apria Healthcare Group
- Aqua Pharmaceuticals
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals
- Aratana Therapeutics
- Arcutis Biotherapeutics
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals
- Arsenal Medical
- Art of Technology
- Aslan Pharma
- Astellas Pharma
- Astion Pharma
- ATG Allied Technologies
- Aucta Pharmaceuticals
- Austen BioInnovation Institute in Akron (ABIA)
- Auven Therapeutics
- Avalon Pharmaceuticals
- Avaria Health & Beauty
- Avita Medical
- Axcelon Dermacare
- Axxess Pharma
- Basilea Pharmaceutica
- Bassett Salon Solutions
- Bausch & Lomb
- Bavarian Ministry for Economic Affairs and Media
- Energy and Technology
- Baylor Research Institute
- B Braun
- Bellus Health
- Ben-Gurion University
- Berkshire Sterile Manufacturing
- Berlin-Brandenburg Center for Regenerative Therapies
- Berlin Chemie
- Best Choice
- BGN Technologies
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- BioCad Holding
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority
- BIOMEDX Group
- BioMed X Innovation Center
- Bioniz Therapeutics
- Biophage Pharma
- BioPharm Group International
- Bloomage BioTechnology
- BMG Pharmaceuticals
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Boston Pharmaceuticals
- Boston Topicals
- Brickell Biotech
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Bright Future Pharmaceutical Lab
- BSN Medical
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- CALECIM Cosmeceuticals
- Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics
- Can-Fite BioPharma
- CANbridge Life Sciences
- and many, many more!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kyru66
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets