DUBLIN, Jan. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global DOTP Market By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global DOTP market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 11%, by 2023, owing to high efficiency, improved performance and low-level toxic chemicals in DOTP as compared to another phthalates.
Moreover, environment-friendly properties of DOTP are further propelling its demand due to growing government regulations and restrictions over the toxic plastic additive chemicals.
Additionally, booming end use industries such as building & construction on the back of increasing emphasis on development of smart cities, green buildings and other construction projects coupled with increasing awareness among the consumers regarding better phthalate alternative is anticipated to steer growth in the global DOTP market over the coming years.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of DOTP globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, DOTP distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Some of the major players operating in global DOTP market are
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Aekyung Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Oxea GmbH
- Grupa Azoty Zaklady Azotowe Kedzierzyn S.A. (Polish ZAK)
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
- UPC Technology Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Bluesail Group Co. Ltd. (Bluesail Chemicals Co. Ltd.)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.3. Willingness to Switch from the Existing Brand
5. Global DOTP Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Application (Building & Construction, Packaging, Automotive, Medical Application, Toys & Others)
5.2.2. By Region (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA and South America)
5.2.3. By Company
6. Global DOTP Market Regional Analysis
6.1. Asia-Pacific DOTP Market Outlook
6.2. Europe DOTP Market Outlook
6.3. North America DOTP Market Outlook
6.4. South America DOTP Market Outlook
6.5. Middle East & Africa DOTP Market Outlook
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Pricing Analysis
10. Value & Supply Chain Analysis
11. Raw Material Analysis
12. List of Major Distributors of Membrane Elements
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Company Profiles
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjww9r/global_di_octyl?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets