LONDON, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This study is an analysis of the global digital asset management market. The market is expected to have a very high growth potential but not as a stand-alone solution. These solutions will be integrated into other complementary ecosystems that will help push demand to new levels. This study discusses two segments—Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Media & Entertainment (M&E). The regional forecast spans North America and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and the Asia-Pacific markets. Apart from market drivers and restraints, the research also provides forecasts for global and regional revenues as well as a vertical analysis and competitive landscape. The base year is 2015 and the study period is from 2013 to 2022.
DAM integrated with storage systems have become arguably the most crucial piece within the content/information workflow. Such systems are largely client/server applications that enable the archiving, indexing, search, retrieval, ingest, browsing, annotation, conditional access, version control, repurposing, collaboration, display and transport of digital content.
- It provides a platform for traditionally soiled systems to integrate with and provide a collaborative workflow environment for different knowledge workers to seamlessly work on content creation, management, repurposing and delivery.
- DAM can be provided through installed deployments or through the cloud with ingest and indexing capabilities at one end of the value chain; core digital asset and metadata management solutions in the middle; and digital delivery systems and services at the other end.
- Products that come within the scope of the DAM space are used in the management of both static and time-based digital content, including audio, video, graphics, CAD files, images, medical imaging, print layouts, animation, text files, presentations, and spreadsheets – essentially all sorts of content.
DAM functionality is critical for enterprises going through Digital Transformation to enable their Big Data strategy by providing effective management of digital information. DAM is the cornerstone for effective Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
- For the Media and Entertainment (M&E) market DAM is referred to as Media Asset Management (MAM). A MAM platform is a high priority for M&E companies that are in the process of or have already digitized their workflows. MAM enables M&E companies to manage their media assets more effectively to provide consumers time, device and space shifted content.
- DAM is also highly integral for the Digital Marketing function and is highly sought after to enable effective Marketing Asset Management.
- The past few years (2008 to 2014) have been difficult for the market as companies across the board have curtailed spending due to a tough global economy. The market however recovered substantially in 2015 and posted a growth rate in the teens for the first time since 2008, clocking a growth rate of percent.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3603135/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-digital-asset-management-market-300248710.html