DUBLIN, Feb 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market By Coverage (Outdoor & Indoor), By Ownership (Neutral Host, Carrier, etc.), By Technology (Carrier Wi-Fi, Small Cells, etc.), By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global market of distributed antenna system is projected to grow at a CAGR over 13% during 2016-2021.
Distributed Antenna System (DAS) comprises a group of antennas, which are physically connected to a central controller connected to the carrier network's base station or macro cell. DAS are signal boosters that strengthen signal reception of cellular operators by removing dead spots.
Growth in the global market for distributed antenna systems can be attributed to growing number of smartphone and tablet users, rising internet penetration, emergence of next-generation wireless networks coupled with rising need for on-going connectivity, etc. Further, growing urbanization is projected to boost number of mobile subscribers and mobile data traffic.
This is anticipated to drive demand for strong communication networks. Further, rising need to boost communication signals is anticipated to drive global distributed antenna systems market in the coming years. In addition, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) also aid in offering coverage where regular Base Transceiver Stations (BTS) are not feasible to install.
- Advanced RF Technologies
- American Tower Corporation
- BTI Wireless (Bravo Tech)
- Betacom Incorporated Pvt.
- Boingo Wireless, Inc
- C Squared Systems
- Cobham Wireless
- Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd.
- CommScope Holding Company, Inc.
- Connectivity Wireless Solutions
- Corning Incorporated
- Dali Wireless, Inc.
- ETHERTRONICS INC.
- Galtronics Corporation Ltd.
- Radio Frequency Systems
- SOLiD Inc.
- Solutelia LLC
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Tempest Telecom Solutions
- Zinwave Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) Market Landscape
5. Distributed Antenna Systems Ecosystem
6. Global Distributed Antenna System Market Outlook
7. Global Distributed Antenna System Market Attractiveness Index
8. North America Distributed Antenna System Market Outlook
9. Europe Distributed Antenna System Market Outlook
10. Asia-Pacific Distributed Antenna System Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Distributed Antenna System Market Outlook
12. South America Distributed Antenna System Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ms8bmr/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-distributed-antenna-system-das-market-to-grow-at-a-cagr-of-13-by-2021---driven-by-the-rising-need-for-on-going-connectivity---research-and-markets-300404344.html
SOURCE Research and Markets