DUBLIN, June 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Dosimetry Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
- Rising applications of dosimetry
- Growing usage of radiation therapy in the medical treatment
- Recent Technological Developments in Dosimetry
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
4 Dosimetry Market, By Application
5 Dosimetry Market, By Devices Type
- Passive Dosimeters
- Active Dosimeters
6 Dosimetry Market, By Type
- External Dosimetry
- Internal Dosimetry
7 Dosimetry Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Ludlum Measurements, Inc.
- Redlen Technologies, Inc.
- Canberra Industries, Inc.
- IBA Dosimetry GmbH
- Ametek, Inc.
- Mirion Technologies, Inc.
- Radiation Monitoring Devices, Inc.
- S.E. International, Inc.
- Centronic Limited
- Landauer, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhdqrx/global_dosimetry
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-dosimetry-market-analysis--trends-report-2017-2025---growing-usage-of-radiation-therapy-in-the-medical-treatment---research-and-markets-300472221.html
SOURCE Research and Markets