Feb 07, 2023, 11:10 ET
DUBLIN, Feb. 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Drone Software - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Drone Software estimated at US$4.2 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$14.9 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 17.1% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Open Source, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 17.8% CAGR and reach US$12.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Closed Source segment is readjusted to a revised 13.9% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 15.9% CAGR
The Drone Software market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.5 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 15.9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 15.3% and 14.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 12.3% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 29 Featured) -
- 3D Robotics, Inc. (3DR)
- Dreamhammer Products LLC
- Drone Volt
- DroneDeploy, Inc.
- Pix4D S.A
- Precisionhawk Inc.
- senseFly SA
- Skyward IO, Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- Drone Software Market: A Prelude
- Open Source Drone Software: The Largest Segment
- Analytics: A High Growth Application of Drone Software
- Drone Software - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Global Drone Software Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million: 2018-2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Driven by Rapidly Expanding Applications of Drones in Commercial and Military Sectors, Drone Software Market is Poised for Growth
- Global Drones Market Size in $ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Drone Mapping Software Market: An Overview
- Global Drone Mapping Software Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Application for 2019
- Open Source Drone Software Vs Proprietary Drone Software: Analyzing the Advantages and Drawbacks
- Increasing Investments in Drone Software Market: An Opportunity for Growth
- Top Drone Software Companies Ranked by Investments in $ Million for the Year 2018
- Rising Adoption of Drones in Agricultural Activities Drive Demand for Sophisticated Drone Software
- Global Agriculture Drones Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Global Agriculture Drones Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Hardware and Software for 2019 and 2025
- Focus on Ensuring Security and Safety of Drone Software
- Advancements in Drone Software to Fuel Adoption
- UAV Real-Time Operating System: Enabling Real-Time Decision Making and Precision Capabilities of Drones
- AI Transforms Drone Software Space
- Augmented Reality: The Future of Drone Software Development
- Most Promising Drone Software: A Review
- Overview of Select Popular Drone Mapping Software
- Regulatory Obstacles to Drone Adoption to Impact Drone Software Market Dynamics
- High Risk of Hacking Presents a Key Challenge to Drone Software Market
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Drone Software
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jpsykt-software?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article