Global drones market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 11% by 2023, on the back of increasing use of drones in commercial and military applications as well as in surveillance activities.
Moreover, technological advancements in commercial drones and rising use of drones for aerial remote sensing is further fuelling growth in the global drone market.
Additionally, formulation of regulatory policies for optimal utilization of drones along with increasing awareness about UAVs is further expected to positively influence global drones market in the coming years.
Global Drones Market, 2023 discusses the following aspects of drone market globally:
Drone Market Size, Share & Forecast
Segmental Analysis - By Type (VTOL/Rotary, Fixed Wing, etc), By Segment (Consumer, Commercial & Military), By Application (Aerial Photography, Agriculture, Industrial Inspection, etc), By Payload, By Region
Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
To gain an in-depth understanding of drone market globally
To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
To help industry consultants, drone distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Some of the top players in global drones market include
SZ Dajiang Innovations Technology Co., Ltd
Yuneec International Co. Ltd
3D Robotics, Incorporation.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Northrop Grumman Corp.
China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation
5. Global Drones Market Outlook 5.1. Market Size & Forecast 5.1.1. By Value & Volume 5.2. Market Share & Forecast 5.2.1. By Type (TUAV, MALE, HALE, VTOL, Fixed Wings and Others) 5.2.2. By Segment (Consumer, Commercial and Military) 5.2.3. By Application (Aerial Photography, Agriculture, Media, Industrial Inspection, Government, Insurance and Others) 5.2.4. By Payload (Up to 25 kg, 25-150 kg, 150-600 kg, Above 600 kg) 5.2.5. By Region (APAC, Europe & CIS, North America, South America and Middle East & Africa) 5.2.6. By Company 5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Application) 5.4. Market Attractiveness Index (By Region)
6. North America Drones Market Outlook 6.1. Market Size & Forecast 6.1.1. By Value & Volume 6.2. Market Share & Forecast 6.2.1. By Type 6.2.2. By Segment 6.2.3. By Application 6.2.4. By Payload 6.2.5. By Country 6.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Application) 6.4. North America: Country Analysis
7. Europe & CIS Drones Market Outlook 7.1. Market Size & Forecast 7.1.1. By Value & Volume 7.2. Market Share & Forecast 7.2.1. By Type 7.2.2. By Segment 7.2.3. By Application 7.2.4. By Payload 7.2.5. By Country 7.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Application) 7.4. Europe & CIS: Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Drones Market Outlook 8.1. Market Size & Forecast 8.1.1. By Value & Volume 8.2. Market Share & Forecast 8.2.1. By Type 8.2.2. By Segment 8.2.3. By Application 8.2.4. By Payload 8.2.5. By Country 8.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Application) 8.4. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
9. Middle East & Africa Drones Market Outlook 9.1. Market Size & Forecast 9.1.1. By Value & Volume 9.2. Market Share & Forecast 9.2.1. By Type 9.2.2. By Segment 9.2.3. By Application 9.2.4. By Payload 9.2.5. By Country 9.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Application) 9.4. Middle East & Africa: Country Analysis
10. South America Drones Market Outlook 10.1. Market Size & Forecast 10.1.1. By Value & Volume 10.2. Market Share & Forecast 10.2.1. By Type 10.2.2. By Segment 10.2.3. By Application 10.2.4. By Payload 10.2.5. By Country 10.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Application) 10.4. South America: Country Analysis