DUBLIN, May 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global E-Commerce Logistics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
As e-commerce markets become more mature, consumer expectations on deliveries are evolving dramatically, squeezing margins. Meanwhile, LSPs strive for new efficiencies in e-fulfilment. A programme of primary research with retailers, last mile and e-fulfilment providers suggest this will continue to drive changes in the industry for many years to come.
The report examines trends such as the rise of cross-border e-commerce, omnichannel fulfilment, peak seasons and last mile consolidation and proposes concrete solutions to improve e-fulfilment and last mile operations to meet rapidly evolving customer expectations. Frictionless returns, in particular, are becoming a competitive advantage and the report examines a number of product features that facilitate a smooth and efficient returns service.
"Global e-commerce logistics 2019" provides in-depth analysis of cost breakdowns by channel and region, the structure of the e-fulfilment market, market size and growth forecasts and company strategies led by interviews with the leading players.
The report answers:
- How do outsourcing rates differ between marketplaces, pure plays and brand.com retailers?
- What are the e-commerce logistics challenges and how do supply chain executives plan to overcome them?
- How long do retailers and e-fulfilment providers have to make the switch to true omni-channel operations?
- Have logistics providers solved the problem of peak seasons? Is cross border e-commerce the next big challenge?
- How quickly is cross-border e-commerce growing?
- Profiles of the largest e-fulfilment logistics providers and their growth strategies
- How Amazon, Alibaba and JD.com are changing the last mile
- Comprehensive data and analysis on e-commerce logistics market size and growth as well as forecasts by country
- e-commerce logistics cost structures by channel, sector and region
- The outlook for the future of last mile delivery
- Structure of the e-fulfilment market
This report contains
- The trends and developments impacting e-commerce logistics
- Market sizing, growth rates and forecasts from 46 countries
- Cost structures of major e-retailers by retail channel, vertical sector and geography
- Interviews and primary research with leading e-fulfilment, last mile providers and retailers
- Strategic profiles of leading online retailers & LSPs
Key Topics Covered:
1. History of e-commerce
1.1 e-commerce and e-commerce logistics definitions
1.2 e-commerce and e-commerce logistics fundamentals
2. Trends and Developments
2.1 Cross-border e-commerce
2.2 Cross-border issues and risks
3. Omni-Channel Logistics
3.2 Last mile
4. Outsourcing Trends
4.1 SME - a growth opportunity in the e-fulfilment market
4.2 Increased complexity of clients' requests
5. Strategies For Peak Season
5.1 E-logistics and last mile performance during peak season
5.2 Dealing with peaks of demand
5.3 North America holiday season 2018
5.4 Europe holiday season
6. E-Commerce Logistics In Europe - Will The Chinese E-Retailers Transform The European Market?
6.2 What service levels do the major e-retailers provide in China?
6.3 Alibaba and JD.com in Europe
6.4 Achieving China's customer experience in Europe
7. E-Commerce Logistics Market Size and Growth
7.1 2018 Global e-commerce logistics market size growth rates
7.2 2018-2023 e-commerce logistics CAGR
7.3 Global Market Growth 2018
7.3.1 Global Market Forecast Scenarios
7.4 Asia Pacific Market Growth 2018
7.4.1 Asia Pacific Forecast Scenarios
7.5 Europe Market Growth 2018
7.5.1 Europe Forecast Scenarios
7.6 Middle East & North Africa Market Growth 2018
7.6.1 Middle East & North Africa Forecast Scenarios
7.7 North America Market Growth 2018
7.7.1 North America Forecast Scenarios
7.8 Russia, Caucasus and Central Asia Market Growth 2018
7.8.1 Russia, Caucasus & Central Asia Forecast Scenarios
7.9 South America Market Growth 2018
7.9.1 South America Forecast Scenarios
7.10 Sub-Saharan Africa Market Growth 2018
7.10.1 Sub-Saharan Africa Forecast Scenarios
8. E-Commerce Logistics Costs
8.1 Definition of e-commerce logistics
8.2 Summary of logistics cost structures in e-commerce
8.3 e-commerce logistics costs as a % of sales for selected retailers
8.4 Differences in e-commerce logistics cost structures: Vertical Sectors
8.5 Differences in e-commerce logistics cost structures: Retail channels
8.6 Differences in e-commerce logistics cost structures: Warehousing/fulfilment costs vs Last-mile/outbound shipping costs
8.7. Differences in e-commerce logistics cost structures: Geographies
8.7.1 Differences in labour costs and efficiency
8.8. Differences in e-commerce logistics cost structures: Other considerations
8.9. Differences in e-commerce logistics cost structures: Store-based vs e-commerce
9. E-Commerce Logistics Strategies
10. E-Commerce Logistics Providers
10.1 Competitive comparison - e-fulfilment logistics
10.1.1 Major online retailers (the largest e-fulfilment providers in the world)
10.1.2 Other major online/ multi-channel retailers
10.1.3 Largest LSPs (XPO Logistics and Deutsche Post DHL Group, 500m+)
10.1.4 Mid-size LSPs (revenues of 100m+)
10.1.5 Smaller LSPs (revenues of less than 100m)
10.1.6 Major last-mile players who could scale up in e-fulfilment rapidly
10.1.9 Top 10 e-fulfilment providers now and in the future
10.2 Competitive comparison - last-mile logistics
10.2.1 Domestic last-mile competitive landscape
10.2.2 Cross-border delivery competitive landscape
- Clipper Logistics
- Deutsche Post DHL
- John Lewis
- Kuehne + Nagel
- La Poste (DPD)
- Royal Mail/GLS
- Singapore Post
- XPO Logistics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n7v4a6
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets