DUBLIN, Oct. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Energy-efficient Windows - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Energy-efficient Windows Market to Reach $22.5 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Energy-efficient Windows estimated at US$13.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$22.5 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Glass, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 7.9% CAGR and reach US$12.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Frame segment is readjusted to a revised 6.7% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $4.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.9% CAGR
The Energy-efficient Windows market in the U. S. is estimated at US$4.1 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$3.9 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.7% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.1% and 5.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6% CAGR.
Hardware Segment to Record 5.9% CAGR
In the global Hardware segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.9% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.6 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$2.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$2.6 Billion by the year 2027.
The 159-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Anderson Corp.
- Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd.
- Associated Materials, Inc.
- Atrium Corporation
- BMC Stock Holdings, Inc.
- Builders FirstSource, Inc.
- Central Glass Co., Ltd.
- China Glass Holdings Ltd.
- Deceuninck NV
- Guardian Industries Corporation
- Harvey Building Products
- Inwido AB
- Jeld-Wen, Inc.
- Kolbe & Kolbe Millwork Co., Inc.
- LCI Industries
- Marvin Windows and Doors
- Masco Corporation
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
- Pella Corporation
- PGT, Inc.
- Ply Gem Holdings, Inc.
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Saint-Gobain SA
- SCHOTT AG
- Soft-Lite LLC
- Turkiye Sise Ve Cam Fabrikalari A. S. (Sisecam Group)
- Ultraframe Ltd.
- Vkr Holding A/S
- Weather Shield Mfg., Inc.
- Ykk Ap, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Energy-efficient Windows Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Energy-efficient Windows Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Energy-efficient Windows Market Share Shift across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2020 VS 2027
- Glass (Component) World Market by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Glass (Component) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- Frame (Component) Potential Growth Markets Worldwide in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Frame (Component) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2020 VS 2027
- Hardware (Component) Geographic Market Spread Worldwide in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Hardware (Component) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- Replacement & Renovation (Application) Demand Potential Worldwide in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Replacement & Renovation (Application) Share Breakdown Review by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- New Construction (Application) Worldwide Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- New Construction (Application) Distribution of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- Residential (End-use) Sales Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country for the Years 2020 through 2027
- Residential (End-use) Global Market Share Distribution by Region/Country for 2020 and 2027
- Non-Residential (End-use) Global Opportunity Assessment in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Non-Residential (End-use) Percentage Share Breakdown of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 31
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hcjgbg
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets