DUBLIN, May 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Engineering Resins, Polymer Alloys and Blends: Global Markets" report to their offering.
The Global Engineering Resin and Polymer Alloy/Blend Market Should Reach Over 27.9 Billion Pounds by 2017 and Nearly 36.9 Billion Pounds in 2022, with a CAGR of 5.7%
- An overview of the global market for engineering resins, along with polymer alloys and blends - Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022 - Segmentation of resins into a wide variety of applications as well as selected commodity thermoplastics and thermosets - Discussion of the major materials involved in terms of plant capacities, markets by application, new technologies and products, and rationales for anticipated growth - Coverage of key applications, including automotive segmented by under-the-hood, external and interior products; electrical/electronic markets; medical devices/products; building/construction materials; appliances; electronic enclosures; plastic rigid food packaging; and several key smaller markets such as optical lenses and aviation products
In this report, engineering resins include traditional varieties such as polyamides, polycarbonates, polyacetals, (reinforced) polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and polybutylene terephthalate (PBT); along with alloys/blends such as polycarbonate-ABS (PC/ABS), polyphenylene oxide/high-impact polystyrene (PPO-HIPS), polyphenylene oxide/polyamides (PPO/polyamide) and polycarbonate-PBT (PC/PBT). Higher-performance engineering resins covered include polysulfones, poly(phenylene-sulfide) (PPS), polyketones and liquid crystal polymers.
The key applications covered include the automotive market segmented by under-the-hood, external and interior products; electronic/electrical markets; medical devices and products; building and construction materials; appliances; plastic rigid food packaging; and several key smaller markets, including optical lenses and aviation products.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Engineering Resins
- Performance and Technical Aspects
- Engineering Resins by Type
4: Market Breakdown by Region
- Electronic/electrical Products
- Medical Devices
- Building and Construction Products
- Rigid Food Packaging
- Optical Lenses
- Miscellaneous Applications
6: Engineered Resin Trade-Named Products
7: Prices of Engineering Resins and Polymer Alloys/Blends
8: Company Profiles
- Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp.
- BASF Corp.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company Lp
- Daicel Corp.
- DSM Engineering Plastics
- Dupont Inc.
- Eastman Chemical
- EMS Grivory.
- Evonik Industiris.
- Lanxess Corp.
- Mitsubishi Engineering Plastics
- Mitsui Chemicals America Inc.
- Sabic Innovative Plastics
- Solvay Specialty Polymers Usa Llc
- Teijin Kasei America Inc.
- Toray Plastics (America) Inc.
- Victrex USA Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pj9jg9/engineering
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-engineering-resins-polymer-alloys-and-blends-markets-to-2022---research-and-markets-300460680.html
SOURCE Research and Markets