LONDON, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- To meet the increasing demand for crude oil, employing tertiary methods of crude oil production is essential. Over the last few years, global Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) market has been growing on account of increasing global energy demand. Increasing number of mature oil wells and high productivity levels achievable by using EOR techniques, are some of the major factors on account of which the global market for EOR is expected to grow during 2015 - 2020. Moreover, market growth is expected to be majorly concentrated in North America, South America and Europe through 2020.
According to TechSci Research report "Global Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the global enhanced oil recovery market is projected to witness growth of around 8% through 2020. With a share of over 30% in 2014, North America is forecast to continue its dominance in the global enhanced oil recovery market during 2015 - 2020. Over the next five years, onshore crude oil reserves are expected to witness higher crude oil production through enhanced oil recovery methods compared to off-shore oil reserves. Gaseous enhanced oil recovery methods are expected to lead the global enhanced oil recovery market, with the most favorable substance used for this method being carbon dioxide. "Global Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report discusses the following aspects of enhanced oil recovery market across the globe:
- Global Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Onshore & Offshore); By Technology (Thermal, Gaseous, Chemical & Other Methods of EOR)
- Regional Analysis - APAC, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of enhanced oil recovery market worldwide
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, enhanced oil recovery service providers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% free customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interviews with companies operating in the field of enhanced oil recovery (EOR) and EOR equipment suppliers across the globe. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3392468/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48