The Global Enterprise Contract Management Market size was estimated at USD 2,068.78 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 2,466.52 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 19.56% to reach USD 6,043.97 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Enterprise Contract Management Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Enterprise Contract Management Market, including Agiloft, Inc., BasWare, Inc., Cobblestone Systems Corporation, Concord, Inc., Contract Room, Inc., Coupa Software, Inc., Icertis, Inc., Octiv, Inc., Oneflow AB, Onit, Inc., SAP SE, SecureDocs, Inc., and SpringCM, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers: 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as: 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Enterprise Contract Management Market? 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Enterprise Contract Management Market during the forecast period? 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Enterprise Contract Management Market? 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Enterprise Contract Management Market? 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Enterprise Contract Management Market? 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Enterprise Contract Management Market? 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Enterprise Contract Management Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview 4.1. Introduction 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights 5.1. Market Dynamics 5.1.1. Drivers 22.214.171.124. Efficiency and process accuracy to the existing process 126.96.36.199. Cost effective and increased accessibility 188.8.131.52. Improved security and compliance 5.1.2. Restraints 184.108.40.206. Compatibility issues 220.127.116.11. Incorporated security with data requirements and processes 5.1.3. Opportunities 18.104.22.168. Contract management solution integrated with Artificial Intelligence 22.214.171.124. Collaboration with other enterprise systems 5.1.4. Challenges 126.96.36.199. Lack of uniform requirement from client side 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Enterprise Contract Management Market, by Industry 6.1. Introduction 6.2. Aerospace & Defense 6.3. Automotive & Transportation 6.4. Banking, Financial Services & Insurance 6.5. Building, Construction & Real Estate 6.6. Consumer Goods & Retail 6.7. Education 6.8. Energy & Utilities 6.9. Government & Public Sector 6.10. Healthcare & Life Sciences 6.11. Information Technology 6.12. Manufacturing 6.13. Media & Entertainment 6.14. Telecommunication 6.15. Travel & Hospitality
8. Enterprise Contract Management Market, by End-Users 8.1. Introduction 8.2. Finance Teams 8.3. Legal Teams 8.4. Sales Teams
9. Americas Enterprise Contract Management Market 9.1. Introduction 9.2. Argentina 9.3. Brazil 9.4. Canada 9.5. Mexico 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Enterprise Contract Management Market 10.1. Introduction 10.2. Australia 10.3. China 10.4. India 10.5. Indonesia 10.6. Japan 10.7. Malaysia 10.8. Philippines 10.9. Singapore 10.10. South Korea 10.11. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Enterprise Contract Management Market 11.1. Introduction 11.2. France 11.3. Germany 11.4. Italy 11.5. Netherlands 11.6. Qatar 11.7. Russia 11.8. Saudi Arabia 11.9. South Africa 11.10. Spain 11.11. United Arab Emirates 11.12. United Kingdom
13. Company Usability Profiles 13.1. Agiloft, Inc. 13.2. BasWare, Inc. 13.3. Cobblestone Systems Corporation 13.4. Concord, Inc. 13.5. Contract Room, Inc. 13.6. Coupa Software, Inc. 13.7. Icertis, Inc. 13.8. Octiv, Inc. 13.9. Oneflow AB 13.10. Onit, Inc. 13.11. SAP SE 13.12. SecureDocs, Inc. 13.13. SpringCM, Inc.