LONDON, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain forecasts that the Ethylene and Polyethylene market will see CAPEX of $18.22bn in 2016 on greenfield production plants. There are a number of exciting ethylene and polyethylene prospects around the world in 2016, both under construction and prospective. The question is how this extra capacity will affect the global market. Traditional importers such as China and South-East Asia are increasing their domestic production and the US is set flood the market with products by 2022 due to the ongoing effects of the shale revolution. The lifting of the sanctions in Iran may also lead to more global capacity, tightening the export market for the MENA region.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What will dictate investment in ethylene and polyethylene infrastructure over the coming 10 years?
- What is the future of ethylene and polyethylene trade?
- What course is demand for ethylene and polyethylene most likely to take?
- Where will the capital be deployed to produce ethylene and polyethylene?
- What influences the development of greenfield ethane crackers in the US? What is the likely trajectory of investment and why?
- How will the MENA region deal with increased export competition from the US?
- How will the European demand for ethane evolve and what impact will this have on the European production of ethylene and polyethylene?
- What impact will Iran have on the market once the sanctions on them have been lifted?
- What will the capital expenditure on ethylene and polyethylene plants be over the coming 10 years?
- What ethylene and polyethylene terminals are in operation, under construction and planned?
- Who are the leading companies in the industry?
- What will be ethylene and polyethylene supply centres of the future?
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind.
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data.
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market.
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships.
Six reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides CAPEX and capacity forecasts of the global ethylene and polyethylene infrastructure market from 2016-2026
2) The report provides CAPEX and capacity forecasts and analyses for the 5 main ethylene production regions from 2016-2026
- South-East Asia
- Rest of the World
3) The report provides CAPEX forecasts and analyses for the 5 main polyethylene production regions from 2016-2026
- South-East Asia
- Rest of the World
4) The report includes tables detailing all in operation, under construction and planned ethylene and polyethylene facilities throughout the world
5) The report also includes Portfolio Details & Analysis of the Leading Companies involved in the Ethylene and Polyethylene Infrastructure Market
- Chevron Phillips
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- PTT Global Chemical
- Royal Dutch Shell
6) The report includes an analysis of the ethane market in the US, looking at ethane exports as well as alternative uses of the hydrocarbon
This independent 199 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 160 tables and figures examining the Ethylene and Polyethylene market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. PLUS capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026 will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals. It is essential reading for stakeholders in the global petrochemicals market. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities. Contact us to learn more about the report today.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the ethane, ethylene and polyethylene value chain
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Order the Global Ethylene & Polyethylene Infrastructure Market Forecast 2016-2026 now. We look forward to receiving your order
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3573183/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-ethylene--polyethylene-infrastructure-market-forecast-2016-2026-ethane-production-ethylene-plant-capex--capacity-and-polyethylene-plant-capex-300248311.html