DUBLIN, August 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Excavator Market By Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Global excavator market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2016-2021, predominantly on account of increasing investments in infrastructure sector.
Excavators are widely used in commercial and residential construction, mining sector, sewage disposal, etc., across the globe. Global sales of excavators witnessed a decline during 2011-2015 due to slump in crude oil prices post 2013, which significantly impacted the economies of oil dependent countries, and thereby, restricted growth of construction sector in these countries.
Moreover, several major developing countries such as Russia and China have been facing unfavorable geopolitical and economic conditions over the last few years, which has also been negatively impacting the global excavator market. However, anticipated recovery in the global construction sector and stabilization of crude oil prices is forecast to drive demand for excavators across the globe in the coming years.
In 2015, Asia-Pacific dominated the global excavator market due to high demand from China, Japan and India. Over the next five years, the global excavator market is expected to witness increase in competition due to implementation of new emission norms, which is also expected to create new market opportunities. Few of the leading players operating in global excavator market include Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi Construction Machinery and Volvo Construction Equipment.
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Excavator Rental Market
- Electrification of Excavators
- Increasing Adoption of Technology in Excavators
- Rising Sales of Heavy Excavators
- Growing Sales of Used Excavators
- Crawler Excavators Continue to Dominate
- High Demand for Excavators from Asia-Pacific and Europe
- Europe to Emerge as the Fastest Growing Excavator Market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Excavator Market Outlook
5. Global Heavy Excavator Market Outlook
6. Global Mini Excavator Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Excavator Market Outlook
8. North America Excavator Market Outlook
9. Europe Excavator Market Outlook
10. South America Excavator Market Outlook
11. Rest of World Excavator Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- BEML LIMITED
- CATERPILLAR INC.
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- Deere & Company
- Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- JC Bamford Excavators Ltd.
- KATO WORKS CO. LTD.
- KOBELCO CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY CO., LTD
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Kubota Corporation
- Liebherr-International AG
- SANY Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd
- TEREX CORPORATION
- Volvo Construction Equipment NV
- Wacker Neuson SE
- Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co. Ltd
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6drp3/global_excavator
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-excavator-market-2016-2021---market-to-grow-at-a-cagr-of-over-6-predominantly-on-account-of-increasing-investments-in-infrastructure-sector---research-and-markets-300308340.html
SOURCE Research and Markets