DUBLIN, Jan. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3z6qk/global_feed) has announced the addition of the "Global Feed Enzymes Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report predicts that the global feed enzymes market will grow at a rate of 7% during the forecast period.
Worldwide, consumers are becoming more aware of the health issues related to the intake of meat, which is increasing the demand for organic meat. Consumers are willing to spend more on products produced to higher farming standards. The availability of better products in the market is driving the demand for organic meat, thus increasing the demand for animal feed composed of essential nutrients that provide the maximum benefit.
According to the report, an increase in global meat consumption is one of the major drivers contributing to the growth of the global feed enzymes market. When meat consumption rises, the demand for and supply of animal feed also increases, especially in the poultry and ruminant sectors, which ultimately results in a requirement for more feed enzymes.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is ensuring that feed is safe and healthy. Animal safety can be ensured through the enforcement of stringent regulations limiting the amount of farmer mixes in the animal feed.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the feed enzymes market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global feed enzymes market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the feed enzymes market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the feed enzymes market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the APAC, Europe, Latin America, MEA, and North America?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global feed enzymes market?
Key vendors are:
- AB Enzymes
Other vendors are:
- Chris Hansen
- Aum Enzymes.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Industrial outlook
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by type
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market segmentation by livestock
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3z6qk/global_feed
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets