DUBLIN, Apr. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Feed Premix Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Feed Premix Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 4.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $12.5 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc.
- Growing demand for high quality meat.
- Increase in compound feed consumption.
- Encouraging government policies & raising farmers awareness about feed premix are driving the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- B Agri Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Charoen Pokphand PCL.
- Continental Grain Company
- DBN Group
- DLG Group
- ForFarmers B.V
- Godrej Agrovet
- Invivo Nutrition ET Sante Animales
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Land O'lakes, Inc.
- Nutreco N.V.
- Phibro Group
- BEC Feed Solutions
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Feed Premix Market, By Ingredient Type
5 Feed Premix Market, By Livestock
6 Feed Premix Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hgvdbb/global_feed
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-feed-premix-market-to-reach-125-billion-by-2025---increase-in-compound-feed-consumption--growing-demand-for-high-quality-meat---research-and-markets-300435374.html
SOURCE Research and Markets