ALBANY, New York, Feb. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- A shift from the use of mammalian collagen to marine collagen peptides in nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals, notably for joint disorders, to meet the protein needs of worldwide populations has catalyzed a spate of prospects in the Fish Collagen Peptides Market, notes Transparency Market Research (TMR). In recent years, extensive interest of cosmeceutical industry in utilizing fish collagen peptides has resulted in the advent of new manufacturing and processing techniques, thereby helping them tap into new revenue streams. According to a recent projection in a study by TMR, the fish collagen peptides market is projected to garner a CAGR of ~ 8% from 2019 to 2027. In 2018, its valuation was pegged at ~ US$ 250 Mn.
"Manufacturers are increasingly capitalizing on the increasing growth of the cosmeceutical industry to garner steady revenue gains in the fish collagen peptides market in coming years. Future strategies by top players focus on harnessing these in novel collagen-based drug delivery systems," opine the analysts at TMR.
Read Detailed Toc of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/68918
Key Findings of Fish Collagen Peptides Market Study
- Cosmeceuticals are a major end-use industry for players in the fish collagen peptides market; marine-based collagens are promising candidates for improving skin elasticity and hair health; the industry serves ~40% revenue share of the market, presently. In coming years, the share will remain prominent
- Another key application is in treating joint disorders; the segment is expected to be major growth driver of the fish collagen peptides market
- The revenues from the application of fish collagen peptides in functional foods and nutraceuticals awareness is expected to rise on the back of their increasing affordability and accessibility
- Market players will capitalize from the rising demand for marine collagen-based materials as functional ingredients for range of cosmetic products, particular for anti-aging
- Asia Pacific is a prominent regional market currently, and is expected to garner a promising CAGR during 2019 – 2027.
Explore 157 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence Fish Collagen Peptides Market (Type: Fish Skin & Scales and Fish Bones & Fins; Application: Bone & Joint Health, Nutraceuticals, Cosmeceuticals, and Pharmaceuticals) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=68918
Fish Collagen Peptides Market: Key Driving Factors
A bevy of industry-specific trends drive consumer demands in the fish collagen peptides market.
- Growing potential application in making dermal fillers for non-invasive cosmetic procedures propels market prospect of fish collagen peptides. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, soft tissue fillers held a big share in minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures in 2014
- Nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals containing fish collagen peptides are showing great promise in managing osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- According to the NGO International Osteoporosis Foundation, osteoporosis causes more than 8.9 million fractures annually world over; every 3 seconds an osteoporotic fracture occurs. This is a more worrying health burden with aging, particularly in women.
Key Impediments to Fish Collagen Peptides Market Players
Isolating collagen from fish is an elaborate process and incurs typically high costs. This has been a major concern for most manufacturers in the fish collagen peptides market. Another hurdle that will impede the market to realize its full potential over the coming years is stringent regulations in several economies.
Analyze fish collagen peptides market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, ASEAN, India, China, and Japan. Request a sample of the study.
Fish Collagen Peptides Market: Region-wise Analysis
- North America, of all the key geographies, held a major share in the fish collagen peptides market in 2018. The status quo is unlikely to change throughout the forecast period. To a great extent, the revenues in the regional market have been strengthened by widespread application of marine-based collagen peptides in joint and bone disorders. Millions of people, especially older adults, who suffer from these conditions have given a large avenue for growth for manufacturers of fish collagen peptides. Growing research in the use of antimicrobial peptides (AMPs) in collagen peptide-based drug delivery systems is key to future growth opportunities for them.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be one of the most prominent markets, and is expected to clock an impressive CAGR from 2019 to 2027. To a great deal, the opportunities have come from their potential in making cosmeceuticals and nutraceuticals, particularly for anti-aging.
Companies in the fish collagen peptides market focus on harness the bioavailability of marine-based collagen peptides for a range of functional ingredients in cosmetic, nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical applications. Top players show an increasing research interest for unveiling breakthroughs in collagen-based drug delivery systems. Further, they are focusing on launching novel products to consolidate their market positions. Promising strides being made by cosmeceutical industry world over have triggered the entry of numerous players in the market, raising the ante for incumbent players.
Names of leading players include Capsugel Belgium NV (Lonza), Norland Products, Inc., Hangzhou Nutrition Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Nitta Gelatin, Inc., and Amicogen, Inc.
Purchase this report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=68918<ype=S
The fish collagen peptides market is segmented on the basis of:
- Fish Skin & Scales
- Fish Bones & Fins
- Bone & Joint Health
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Pharmaceutical industry:
Marine Collagen Market - Marine collagen comes under the category of type I and type III collagen, which is mostly a form of fibrous protein derived from the scales or meat of sea fish. It is the most pure and potent form of collagen extracted especially from salmon and red snapper. Such collagen considered as a building block for flexible, durable bones, skin, and connective tissues. Marine collagen is highly environment-friendly and also sustainable as it is mostly collected from the parts of the thrown away fishes.
Cosmeceuticals Market - The cosmeceuticals market involves the increasing category of cosmetic products that have drug-like benefits. These products are fast outpacing all other product segments in the personal care and cosmetics industry vis-à-vis growth rate. The different types of cosmeceuticals products available in the market include lip care, hair care, tooth whitening, skincare, injectable and others.
Wound Care Market - Over the years, the wound care market has become more technology intensive. Interested health care companies and medical device makers have poured in large amounts in research and development activities, expanding the scope of wound care. The product landscape is heavily influenced by competitive pricing strategies adopted by numerous top players.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research