DUBLIN, May 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fixed And Mobile C-arms Market Analysis By Product (Fixed & Mobile Size: Full-size/Mini C-arm), By Application (Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Pain Management), & Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global fixed & mobile C-arms market is expected to reach USD 2.3 billion by 2025. Growing prevalence of chronic diseases that require early diagnosis and on-time treatment for prevention of complications and rising number of road accidents leading to orthopedic injuries are propelling the demand for fixed and mobile C-arm devices. In addition, increase in geriatric population, technological advancements, and growing preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures are also boosting the market growth.
Intensifying competition in the private sector has triggered advancements in latest medical devices in private hospitals. As a result, demand for mobile C-arm devices for orthopedic surgeries, such as repositioning of dislocated bone fragments or placement of pedicle screws in the spine, is swiftly increasing. Moreover, increasing cost pressure from various competitors is creating a great opportunity for the development of technically advanced and uniquely designed C-arm machines.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The market study suggests that mobile C-arms dominated the overall market in 2016 owing to their increasing applications in orthopedics, trauma, neurosurgery, cardiovascular surgery, and gastroenterology
- Full-size devices captured the largest revenue share in mobile C-arms segment in 2016. The rationale for such large market revenue is the product's increasing application in surgical and orthopedic procedures, hence making the process as easy and painless as possible.
- Among the application segments, orthopedics and trauma occupied the largest share due the reduced risk & higher safety of C-arms. Furthermore, utilization of these devices results in reduction of cost associated with radiography.
- North America dominated the regional segment with the largest revenue share in 2016, due to highly developed healthcare infrastructure, continuous research, and increasing adoption of advanced techniques
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness a significant growth during the forecast period, mainly due to increasing government initiatives, growing awareness about innovative medical imaging procedures, and booming medical tourism industry in the region
- Some of the major companies operating in this market are GE Healthcare; Philips Healthcare; Siemens AG; Hologic Corporation; Shimadzu Corporation; Toshiba Medical Systems; Ziehm Imaging; OrthoScan, Inc.; Hitachi Medical Systems; and Eurocolumbus s.r.l.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Fixed and Mobile C-arms Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.2 Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.3 Key Opportunities Prioritized
3.4 Industry Analysis Porter's
3.5 PESTEL Analysis
4 Fixed and Mobile C-arms Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Fixed and Mobile C-arms Market: Product Movement Analysis, 2016 & 2025
4.2 Fixed C-arms
4.3 Mobile C-arms
4.3.2 Full-size C-arms
4.3.3 Mini C-arms
5 Fixed and Mobile C-arms Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Fixed and Mobile C-arms Market: Application Analysis, 2016 & 2025
5.2 Orthopedics and Trauma
5.5 Pain Management
6 Fixed and Mobile C-arms Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Product & Application
7 Competitive Landscape
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens AG
- Hologic Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Ziehm Imaging
- OrthoScan, Inc.
- Hitachi Medical Systems
- Eurocolumbus s.r.l.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/88vzb7/fixed_and_mobile
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-fixed-and-mobile-c-arms-fixed--mobile-size-full-sizemini-c-arm-market-analysis--segment-forecasts-2014---2025---research-and-markets-300463274.html
SOURCE Research and Markets