NEW YORK, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background:
The global flat glass industry is expected to reach an estimated $66.6 billion by 2019. The major drivers of flat glass are growth in automotive and construction industries. Growing demand of energy efficient glasses has encouraged OEMs to switch to insulated glazing from single glazing units. Players such as NSG and Asahi Glass Co. Limited have introduced solar control glazing and lightweight glazing which are projected to give new shape to the glass market in the next decade. Despite various challenges, the market for flat glass is expected to grow over the next five years.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global flat glass industry by segments and region, and has come up with comprehensive research report "Global Flat Glass Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the global flat glass industry including analysis of the market trend, competitive landscape, company profiles, mergers and acquisitions, emerging trend, and key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes global forecasts for flat glass through 2019, segmented by region and by end user segments such as building construction, automotive, and specialty.
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that majority of the segments for flat glass industry will grow moderately in 2014-2019. New architectural trend such as glass in patio doors, extra natural lighting in building, and large windows will result in additional demand for flat glass in building construction. Developed regions such as Europe and North America are moving towards energy-efficient glasses to be used in new buildings. Flat glass manufacturers are continuously adopting new strategies to gain market share in this industry. Improvement in design, advanced fabrication, value added features will foster new demand in flat glass industry.
The biggest challenge in the industry is rising cost of raw material and energy. Sluggish demands in developed countries and requirement of efficient logistic management are few other challenges to the growth of the industry. Flat glass manufacturers are required to make innovations in their manufacturing process in order to meet the changing needs and standards of the industry.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Global Flat Glass Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global flat glass market intelligence with special emphasis on segment market by application (building construction glass, automotive glass and specialty glass)
- Market size in terms of value by segments, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key market segments to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides flat glass industry breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to make a sound investment decision.
- Industry strategic assessment, emerging trend, unmet need, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the industry players are studied in the report.
- Customer analysis provides information about the flat glass customer in different segments with major customer profiles.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02105824-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001