DUBLIN, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vs39xv/global_flavor_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Flavor and Fragrance Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
The global flavor and fragrance market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2015 to 2020.
For market expansion, the report suggests innovation and new product development to enhance the performance of flavor and fragrance. The report further suggests the development of partnerships with customers to create win-win situations and development of better product for the end user.
The author has analyzed the global flavor and fragrance market by product type, applications, and region, and has come up with a comprehensive research report, Global Flavor and Fragrance Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis. The report serves as a spring board for growth strategy as it provides a comprehensive data and analysis on trends, key drivers, and directions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Global flavor and fragrance market size estimation in terms of value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global flavor and fragrance market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global flavor market size by various applications such as dairy, beverage, savory, confectionery, others and fragrance market size by various application segments such as fine fragrance, cosmetics and toiletries, soaps and detergents, household and air care, and others in terms of value shipment
- Regional analysis: Global flavor and fragrance market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global flavor and fragrance suppliers.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Cost Structure and Profitability Analysis
5. Competitor Analysis
6. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vs39xv/global_flavor_and
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets