DUBLIN, Sept 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Fluid Coupling Market - by Type, Industry, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Fluid Coupling Market was worth 1.32 Billion USD in 2017 and is estimated to grow to 1.69 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 4.20% between 2017 and 2023.
The Fluid coupling is a type of hydraulic coupling which uses water or oil for the transmission of power or torque through shafts. These devices provide controlled start-up and reduce shock loads during the power transmission process.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate Global Fluid Coupling Market in the forecast period followed by North America and Europe.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
- The increasing adoption in smaller motor applications and the slow growth in metal and mining prices are the reasons for the growth of the global market.
- The improper selection of coupling is the factor that restricts market growth.
Industry Structure and Updates
In March 2018 Mercedes revealed face-lifted C-class with a 9-speed torque converter equipped automatic transmission using new fluid coupling technology.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Porter's 5 Forces
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Fluid Coupling Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
5.1. Constant-fill Fluid Couplings
5.2. Variable Speed Fluid Couplings
6. Global Fluid Coupling Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Industry
6.2. Chemicals and Petrochemicals
6.4. Steel and Metal Processing
6.5. Paper, Paperboards and Packaging &Labeling
6.6. Power Generation
7. Global Fluid Coupling Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure
10.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations
10.2. Investment Opportunities
11. Global Fluid Coupling Market - Road Ahead
- ABB Ltd
- Altra Industrial Motion
- Rexnord Corporation
- Voith GmbH
- Siemens AG
- KTR Systems
- Fluid Hose & Coupling
- Hackforth Holding (VULKAN)
- Ningbo Parmicro Fluid Technology
- Fluidomat Limited
- Elecon Engineering Company Limited
- Transfluid S.p.A
For more information about this reportvisit
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets