DUBLIN, April 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Functional Printing Market By Materials (Substrates, Ink, Conductors), By Technology (Ink-jet, Screen, Gravure printing), By Displays (RFID, Displays, ISS) - Forecast (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The Functional printing market is forecast to reach a value of $25.4 billion by 2020.
The Functional Printing market based on types of materials has been segmented into four divisions including substrates, conductors, dielectrics/insulators and functional coatings encompassing semiconductors, encapsulation and coating materials. A substrate is a solid substance or medium used as a base material to which other substances are applied that adheres to its surface.
Conductors are the materials that permit the electrons to pass through them, thus they have high electrical conductivity. Dielectric materials are poor conductors of electricity and these inks are used as coatings forth protection of conductive materials. Semi-conductor is a solid substance, which possesses an electrical conductivity between a conductor and an insulator due to the addition of impurities. Encapsulants provide protection to the end products by covering them with the films made of encapsulation materials.
- ALTANA AG
- AGFA - Gevaert Corporation
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- BASF Ltd
- Blue Spark Technologies, Inc.
- Cambridge Display Technology
- Ceradrop - MGI Group
- Cynora Ltd.
- DOW Chemicals
- E Ink Corporation
- Eastman Kodak Company Ltd.
- Folex Ltd.
- FUJIFILM Dimatix, Inc.
- GSI technologies
- GWENT Corporation
- Kroenert Group
- Norbert Schlafli Machinery Company
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- THINFILM Electronics ASA
- THIEME GmbH & Co.
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd.
- XAAR PLC
- Xennia Technology Ltd.
- 3D-Micromac AG
1. Global Functional Printing Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Functional Printing Market Landscape
4. Global Functional Printing Market Forces
5. Global Functional Printing Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Functional Printing Market - Regulations
7. Global Functional Printing Market - By Materials
8. Global Functional Printing Market - By Printing Technology
9. Global Functional Printing Market - By Components
10. Global Functional Printing Market - By Integrated Smart Systems
11. Global Functional Printing Market - By Geography
12. Global Functional Printing Market -Market Entropy
13. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kkgzl8/functional
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-functional-printing-market-value-of-usd-254-billion-by-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-cynora-fujifilm-dimatix-xaar----research-and-markets-300252786.html
SOURCE Research and Markets